Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Can’t remember the last time a win felt this bad. More concerns after the game than before, and there were quite a few prior to the start

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
I really think any player who scored lower than Jalen Carter on the Wonderlic test must have had 3/4 of their brain removed.

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Bonkers, but I'd feel so much better about this team if we won the Falcons game and lost today. Same standings outcome, but winning a game you should win and losing a game you should lose is just much more comfortable than this cardiac shit.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Here's a challenge for someone: show me a picture of Siranni without Dom in a five feet radius.
You can't. He follows Nick (or the HC around everywhere). I said it long before Big Dom became a "thing" in the mainstream that while on a flight with the team I saw Big Dom follow Doug to the bathroom.

Yes, he follows the HC to the bathroom on a flight with players, coaches, media, and invited guests.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Bonkers, but I'd feel so much better about this team if we won the Falcons game and lost today. Same standings outcome, but winning a game you should win and losing a game you should lose is just much more comfortable than this cardiac shit.
I disagree. The defense was lights out. The Saints had less than 100 yards through 3 quarters. With a decent coach they won this comfortably.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Shrug. I feel better about this game. We were better than the Saints during the game. -1 in turnovers. Missing a top WR. Lost another top WR for a quarter+, lots of reasons to lose there.

They made mistakes, FOR SURE. The fumble was bad. The defense played MUCH better (aside from huff, amazing has he been this bad.).

Its a big game to win, which they EASILY could have lost.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
They’re pretty fortunate that current league trends are shifted to the run game & they got probably have a rare talent in Barkley. It’s not really easy to run away from NFL defenses but he does it with more regularity than anybody else at that position. He’s kind of carried their offense so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad