Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Damn. This was almost gonna be their, what, fifth loss after leading under two minutes in the last year? I think I heard it hadn’t happened once in the previous 144 or so games before that.

We were this close to greatness.

Bigkarl

Dec 27, 2017
Complete disgrace that they didn't fire Siriani in the offseason. Does going into the season with a lame duck coach ever work out? Not firing him at this point is throwing the towel on the season

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Siriani’s special teams management has been terrible this year. I get going for it on 4th and short but it needs to make sense. Sometimes taking the easy points is the best course. In a 0-0 game vs a middling at best team, take the FG on 4th and 4. You can adjust your aggressiveness throughout the game if needed but the Falcons aren’t a team you need to squeeze every point out of. Going for it on 4th down today before half was even worse. Too much risk for basically one chance at the end zone. These decisions make the FG at the end of the game last week even more head scratching. In a defensive game today sending out Elliott for a 60 yard attempt was poor. The defense has been good today. Pin them deep.

Siriani needs to pull a George Costanza and do the opposite of what he thinks because his choices have been poor

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
At this point, f*** it, make Big Dom the HC. He's just as much a cheerleader as Sirianni, probably has the locker room more than Bad Pick Nick does, and might blind squirrel his way into a correct time/game management call once in a while.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad