Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
The difference between Hurts on a rookie contract and his extension is two very good OL starters for free.

I’m kind of over talking about that mistake, though. I do want to talk about how if you keep getting the QB spot wrong, nothing else matters unless you can have the best roster in football. And you’re probably not doing that with a QB on an extension.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
He hasn’t done it in years and years. I’m not sure he would even want to do so. Moore does have more of a history with it, absolutely true.

Late last year when I was calling for getting out of Shotgun, I said it can even be Pistol because you can’t just assume UC competency when a guy hasn’t done it in so long.
You just have to think at this point you need to try something right? Like...anything. Even if it's just a pa boot to get him moving and try to make a play? It's been ages of gun and it just yeah

I'm not saying abandon it all together. Is he at least in gun less than previous years?

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
You just have to think at this point you need to try something right? Like...anything. Even if it's just a pa boot to get him moving and try to make a play? It's been ages of gun and it just yeah

I'm not saying abandon it all together. Is he at least in gun less than previous years?

I don’t think he will ever be able to run PA well. It’s a lot harder on the QB than it seems at first. Incredibly smart QBs like Burrow and Rodgers don’t want to do it because it means you have to turn your back to the defense. I would expect someone like Burrow to be able to figure it out, but quick diagnosis is not Hurts’ strength.

Reactions: DancingPanther

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Saquan finds himself in a much better spot... Better offensive line (narrator: all-pro center and future hof retired... Two starters currently hurt), solidified QB situation (for good or for ill?), and an actual playoff contender. (are they tho?)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad