Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
.....two kickers?

Change of strategy this year. I didn't like what was left towards the end the draft, so I could have grabbed a WR who is a team's #3, a bottom-half rated TE, a bottom-tier QB (already had two), or a handcuff RB, so I did a little reading between picks and saw Fairbairn was money at distance, Plus my #1 kicker has a Week 5 bye, so I can always get a stream Flex or DST which I can then flip out when Fairbairn's bye week happens and stream a kicker for that week.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If you were like me, you watched Caleb last year and determined nothing he was doing would work in the NFL. Well, now he's showing us all by doing those things in the NFL. They are not working

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Change of strategy this year. I didn't like what was left towards the end the draft, so I could have grabbed a WR who is a team's #3, a bottom-half rated TE, a bottom-tier QB (already had two), or a handcuff RB, so I did a little reading between picks and saw Fairbairn was money at distance, Plus my #1 kicker has a Week 5 bye, so I can always get a stream Flex or DST which I can then flip out when Fairbairn's bye week happens and stream a kicker for that week.
I also have a K off week 5, J Elliot, so I drafted a 2nd k for the first time in years. He will be cut week 6

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad