Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The second he launched headfirst my jaw started dropping. even before the results, the audacity to play like that with his endlessly extensive history was insane. If his brain hadn't absorbed the impact his shoulder probably would have turned into wet dust
Pretty stupid and selfish, given their backup might be the 4th QB on the Eagles.

The odds that a TD would change the game was slim, and you have 16 games left, any QB with half a brain would have slide.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Pretty stupid and selfish, given their backup might be the 4th QB on the Eagles.

The odds that a TD would change the game was slim, and you have 16 games left, any QB with half a brain would have slide.

It could be dumber than RG3. That guy failed to protect himself and was reckless, but he wasn't trying to outhit DBs

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
The second he launched headfirst my jaw started dropping. even before the results, the audacity to play like that with his endlessly extensive history was insane. If his brain hadn't absorbed the impact his shoulder probably would have turned into wet dust
And for what? Not like he was fighting for a first down or anything

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
If you think your team is screwed, take a look at the Dolphins’ cap ledger. Expensive and locked into the core. Not a contender. No meaningful assets to trade. Very few young players of note. Already down a 3rd for next year.

Saw this and thought of you.

20240913_185447.jpg

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
im personally a big fang of the weissbock Aventinus, but i respect that its not for everyone. its aniche for sure.

where the hell are you where THAT is the only good thing? Bru?

I like it too. But it's 8+% and I have to drive home. I take ZERO chances. I ended up meeting some friends for dinner at that place in the Moorestown Mall. Everything else decent was even stronger except for Ayinger Celebrator and that was tapped.

Reactions: Starat327

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

In all seriousness, Carr is a thoroughly average starter. That's fine. But it will never be materially different than Sam Darnold or Kirk Cousins or Tua. They're exactly as good as their playcallers and teammates allow them to be. That's why I was in on Darnold this year despite not even liking him at USC. In Carr's case, he refused to push the ball down the field and that was always his biggest weakness. So far, that doesn't exist.

Kubiak is getting a gig and a good one. He won't have to wait.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad