Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
If you think your team is screwed, take a look at the Dolphins’ cap ledger. Expensive and locked into the core. Not a contender. No meaningful assets to trade. Very few young players of note. Already down a 3rd for next year.
Sounds like my team.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
If you think your team is screwed, take a look at the Dolphins’ cap ledger. Expensive and locked into the core. Not a contender. No meaningful assets to trade. Very few young players of note. Already down a 3rd for next year.
Which is why I'm so grateful Lurie kept Howie around.

Though in my experience, when GMs do stupid things like mortgage the future for a 1 and out in the playoffs, there's usually an impatient owner who wants to win now and doesn't understand the game.

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
That hit was more Tua running into Hamlin than Hamlin hitting Tua. If that type of contact results in concussions for Tua he needs to rethink his career path.

Exactly this. Tua Frerotted himself on Hamlin's abs. Dude needs to retire immediately.

So Tua got corpsed again on the field after a hit to the head area.

20 Years from now Tua would really like present day Tua to call it a career.

I'm genuinely afraid that if he doesn't, 20 years from now Tua wouldn't recognize present day Tua if he met him.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
NFL: Slot DeVonta isn't real, he can't hurt us

Kellen Moore:
1000004868.jpg

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Tua basically initiated that contact. What is he thinking?

Hang it up bro

The second he launched headfirst my jaw started dropping. even before the results, the audacity to play like that with his endlessly extensive history was insane. If his brain hadn't absorbed the impact his shoulder probably would have turned into wet dust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad