Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sauce88

Jul 6, 2011
Absolutely love JT. I will watch it tonight, thank you!

I don't know if you saw his ARich video from Week 1 yet, but he was just openly cackling at a handful of throws.
I'll have a watch this week, insane arm talent and not surprised with the highlights I saw, love it. Got him in the 9th in my home league, knew I could get him late cause my friends hate his profile for some reason.

JT seemed to have some positive things to say about Hurts that's keeping me a bit more optimistic but week 1 was rough to say the least.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Last TWO years combined

Mccaffrey. 660 yards 6 tds
Boston Scott. 770 yards 7 tds

One amazing season in 5 years, and a 2nd good one.

And?

Comparing stats between a player that played every game during those two seasons and one that didn't is a decision.

Boston Scott did that in 32 games. McCaffrey did it in 10.

It's also McCaffrey 1,159 yards 8tds (10 games) when you factor in receiving. 16.39 points per game in my league's scoring.

Boston Scott 1,042 yards 9tds (32 games) 4.94 points per game.
Similar stats…

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
If you think your team is screwed, take a look at the Dolphins’ cap ledger. Expensive and locked into the core. Not a contender. No meaningful assets to trade. Very few young players of note. Already down a 3rd for next year.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
God Bless Tua. I'm playing against him in fantasy this week. With CMC likely out, Puca out and Harrison being slower than my dead grandmother, this may save me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad