Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
The guy missed two full seasons of football after the shitstorm of his harassment of dozens of women and you keep choosing to make this about you. Even I’m done with this shit forever.
Watson was overrated in Houston, he was a good QB hyped as an elite QB.
As Stafford and other have shown, good QBs are often the product of their situation.
(and yes, that applies to Hurts)
Elite QBs (Mahomes) can rise above their situation.
Bad QBs, well, I don't think Daniel Jones would shine in any situation.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I remember being told at the time the Eagles should have traded for him instead of going with Hurts.

What's the over/under when Daniels gets knocked out for the season.
Slight frame and runs every other play.

Wash is still dysfunctional, this kid should sit for a season and learn how to play QB
Jayden Daniels was a 5-year starter in college and won the Heisman. He knows how to play QB more than anyone else in the greater DMV area.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Jayden Daniels was a 5-year starter in college and won the Heisman. He knows how to play QB more than anyone else in the greater DMV area.
He looked like a deer in the headlights.

How many college programs actually prepare QBs for the NFL.
Standford used to, running a pro style offense, but few others.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
He looked like a deer in the headlights.

How many college programs actually prepare QBs for the NFL.
Standford used to, running a pro style offense, but few others.
Anyone serious about trying to win.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
You’re trying to get me shanked, aren’t you? Hell, my wife would probably do it for you if she saw my list.
The missus actually reads all the crazyness we post on here?

I think it's generic enough. Cause it doesn't go into flavors of ice cream and stuff.

Also a lot of Asian stuff that I would just add a tier of "IDK/Never had" to the official HF Flyers version.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
The missus actually reads all the crazyness we post on here?

I think it's generic enough. Cause it doesn't go into flavors of ice cream and stuff.

Also a lot of Asian stuff that I would just add a tier of "IDK/Never had" to the official HF Flyers version.

Good lord no. Sometimes I think out loud, so she’d suss it out.

Now I have to find her a Japanese Cheesecake, so thank you. I don’t know if she is aware of its existence.

Wait, French Toast is dessert?!

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I mean the Eagles themselves were a Russell Wilson yes away from making a horrible mistake themselves.

I think 95% of fanbases, across every league, would be mortified if they truly knew how many landmines their team's management at least seriously considered stepping on. The difference between good management and disaster is pure luck more often than we'd probably want to know.

It is if you do it right.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Good lord no. Sometimes I think out loud, so she’d suss it out.

Now I have to find her a Japanese Cheesecake, so thank you. I don’t know if she is aware of its existence.

I might have accidentally done you a disservice cause you might be hunting for all these other sweets you haven't tried yet. WOOPS

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I might have accidentally done you a disservice cause you might be hunting for all these other sweets you haven't tried yet. WOOPS

Absolutely not. It gives me more random things to pick up for her to try. This is a good thing.

(I thought that South African thing was a grilled cheese for a minute, so not that. :laugh:)

Cinnamon ice cream is mid. Cinnamon buns are great.

What about cinnamon bun ice cream, Toe?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad