Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
He has no receivers and his OC is Greg Roman. No one is putting up numbers with that. Harbaugh + Roman means 3200 yards in a completely healthy season is on the table. But most importantly, why would you think that’s a counterpoint to 4 years of elite NFL Intermediate QB play?? You can come up with totally reasonable Herbert criticisms, but it’s not any of this.

W1 is always slow. Like I said, I’m waiting for meaningful takes. I want a good solid 4-6 games of Hurts + Moore as a combo before I consider having meaningful opinions. In the meantime, I’m talking about what needs to improve, what has, and what hasn’t.
So as usual, we disagree to agree.
It's the first game. Hot takes should wait for at least 4 games. Probably 8-10.

However, I've seen two teams cave, Kotite's Eagles who were 7-2 after stomping SF in SF, then went 0-7, while the 49ers won the SB. And of course, last season after starting 11-1.

Footballs take funny bounces, so do seasons.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
1948.jpg

These are the buns

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad