Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
P.S.

566F34C0-17C1-481B-B2D3-1249A3E525D3.jpeg

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
wow..never seen a play like that overturned in the Bucs game...screen pass called back ineligible man..got over turned

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I SCREAMED at that ARich deep ball. Human beings cannot do that.

Deady, I cannot stress this enough. Hurts and Dak are polar opposites. Dak is at worst the 2nd best QB in football at progressing through his reads on time. It’s him or Herbert at the top. That’s Hurts’ biggest weakness. Dak is a world class intermediate MoF QB. Hurts wins exclusively to the sidelines.

And Dak can’t even run like he used to since the ankle injury.
So what happened to Herbert today?
Actually, a lot of QBs looked like dog crap today. Something about first games of the season.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
So what happened to Herbert today?
Actually, a lot of QBs looked like dog crap today. Something about first games of the season.

He has no receivers and his OC is Greg Roman. No one is putting up numbers with that. Harbaugh + Roman means 3200 yards in a completely healthy season is on the table. But most importantly, why would you think that’s a counterpoint to 4 years of elite NFL Intermediate QB play?? You can come up with totally reasonable Herbert criticisms, but it’s not any of this.

W1 is always slow. Like I said, I’m waiting for meaningful takes. I want a good solid 4-6 games of Hurts + Moore as a combo before I consider having meaningful opinions. In the meantime, I’m talking about what needs to improve, what has, and what hasn’t.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad