Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
If you’re not rooting for ARich to develop, I don’t think you’re a football fan. He’s got so much to fix, but the highs are Vick levels of different in a time when half the teams in the league have freaks.

AD Mitchell has no stats and has also absolutely torched a very good secondary. Don’t fall for the box score.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If you’re not rooting for ARich to develop, I don’t think you’re a football fan. He’s got so much to fix, but the highs are Vick levels of different in a time when half the teams in the league have freaks.

AD Mitchell has no stats and has also absolutely torched a very good secondary. Don’t fall for the box score.

After that throw down field I want to run him through a metal detector to make sure he isn't a T-800

philly_28

Valar Morghulis
Apr 9, 2007
Now I am biased as hell, so I might be wrong, but does Brady suck at this? I'm watching RedZone, so I haven't seen everything, but when I paid attention to him, he seemed very unfocused. Like he wasn't finishing half his sentences?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad