Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
A win that feels like a loss. The defense seems to have regressed despite the killer draft (in fact the past two killer drafts). Lone bright spot was Barkley.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
those GB dudes had the look of "I went all the way to Brazil and all I got was this lousy shirt"

And blown out knee. I really hope that injury for Jordan Love wasn't as bad as it looked, because I would NOT want to have the flight he has in front of him with a severe leg injury.

Reactions: trostol

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
A win that feels like a loss. The defense seems to have regressed despite the killer draft (in fact the past two killer drafts). Lone bright spot was Barkley.

The defense isn’t built for 3-4. You have a GM that doesn’t value LBs and praises lineman. Yet you have 4 LBs and only 3 (2 at times) linemen. Don’t known if that’s going to work out.

Reactions: sycamore

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
I feel like I'm missing something. These guys have 2 excellent receivers and a good 3rd receiver. Saquon, Goedert, a good o-line yet nobody ever seems open? I would expect a mismatch somewhere. What am i missing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad