Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Played at 9:00 and 12:20 today... Two overtime losses with six goals scored. I think I'm just going to skip this one today and go to bed

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I am beggging people to at least try to understand what the plays being called are and are not. Multiple running plays were called. How the defense reacts to them determines whether or not the ball actually goes to the RB.
I don't have the numbers, but it seems like Hurts isn't under center nearly as much as we expected under Moore? If so why do we think that is?

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I don't have the numbers, but it seems like Hurts isn't under center nearly as much as we expected under Moore? If so why do we think that is?

He hasn’t done it in years and years. I’m not sure he would even want to do so. Moore does have more of a history with it, absolutely true.

Late last year when I was calling for getting out of Shotgun, I said it can even be Pistol because you can’t just assume UC competency when a guy hasn’t done it in so long.

Reactions: DancingPanther

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad