Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I don't want to say more, but i don't think Howie/Jeff want any excuses this year so they know what needs to happen in the offseason.

Get them what they ask for and leave the rest up to them.

I don’t think it’s controversial to say that the coaches have less power in the Eagles’ org than in many others. Doug won a Super Bowl and still had huge friction whenever he asked for anything. The Fangio mention RE: Hunt definitely stood out to me too.

(That can be a strength too. I don’t consider that ripping the team. There’s just no doubt whose show this is.)

Reactions: orangey

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I don’t think it’s controversial to say that the coaches have less power in the Eagles’ org than in many others. Doug won a Super Bowl and still had huge friction whenever he asked for anything. The Fangio mention RE: Hunt definitely stood out to me too.

(That can be a strength too. I don’t consider that ripping the team. There’s just no doubt whose show this is.)
Acknowledge my victory

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Becton only needing to play 3 Games would be ideal because that's about all you're going to get out of his body anyway. Makes perfect sense as a depth piece though.

Acknowledge my victory

Never.

Mykel Williams #1 :)

Woah. Didn't even know there was a UBC player up for draft consideration, let alone that he would be taken in the 4th round.

Did any of you watch tape of Giovanni Manu? :laugh:

The draft guides I have don't even include full writeups, although he is listed as a functional Honorable Mention in all 3. I had never heard of him.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Becton only needing to play 3 Games would be ideal because that's about all you're going to get out of his body anyway. Makes perfect sense as a depth piece though.

Never.

Mykel Williams #1 :)

The draft guides I have don't even include full writeups, although he is listed as a functional Honorable Mention in all 3. I had never heard of him.
I told @Striiker to remind to use "Corn Boy" in the 2024 Edition of HF Flyers Twas the Night Before Christmas. Now I don't need a reminder. I will remember out of pure spite for not acknowledging my prowess.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Don’t let Corn Boy get you down.

I acknowledge your victory.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Striiker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad