Friedman: Phil Kessel looking for opportunity to return to NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
C'mon Dubas, bring him back to just see the Sully takes....

QKDs9q7.gif

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
I wonder what happened last year with his Vancouver try out? The real story. It seemed like a done deal. He came here, skated for at least a week. Everyone thought he was signing. Then nope it didn’t happen.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
It is ridiculous that Phil Kessel can't get a PTO.

Steven Lorentz has a PTO are you telling me Steven Lorentz is a better player than Phil Kessel? because that's a lie, I know that's a lie I've seen Phil Kessel play quite a lot actually
Yes, Lorentz is a much better NHL player than Phil Kessel is, at this point in time. Lorentz is an effective physical and defensive presence. He doesn't score much, but 2 years ago, Kessel had 8 goals in 82 games. Lorentz had 10 that year! And Phil is a major liability on the forecheck and defensively. If he's not scoring, and scoring a lot, he actively harms your team. And he hasn't scored effectively in years.

Lorentz will at least not hurt you. That alone makes him a better player than Phil Kessel is right now.

Also, the guys who get PTOs are the ones who work hard and set a good example for the kids even if they don't make the team. That... is not Phil Kessel.

Reactions: Insidefi

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
He probably still has a good snap shot. He also probably can't get up a flight of stairs without an automatic defibrillator.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad