Proposal: PHI - EDM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
There was a post earlier saying Benson and Perlini were not dumps. Both have been waivers now

Yeah, wow so much for those two guys in my proposal. Geez. I thought both were good enough to stick, but I guess Puljujarvi's return means there is no more room for Benson.

Blaine8797

Nov 26, 2018
We've seen Manson @50% retention bring back a B prospect and a 2023 2nd.

Assuming Holland is capable of closing a deal with Philly I see this as a probable trade:

:edmonton
Justin Braun with 50% retention ($900,000 Million cap hit)

:flyers

Oilers 2023 3rd, Perlini/Benson
Well I waited as long as I could to give my input on this, both players just got waived and could be had for free, chariot who is worse than Braun analytically & on the eye test just went for a 1st b prospect and a 4th (braun clearly isn’t getting that) but I think we can assume now the minimum that he will pull in this terribly high market is a second (who knows maybe a plus) it’s not worth it to trade him for anything less better off resigning no. For the 3rd pair next season

Reactions: TFHockey

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
There was a post earlier saying Benson and Perlini were not dumps. Both have been waivers now
Well at their cap hits they are what you would call “cap dumps” as their cap hits are low . Cap dumps are more like Neal was . However Perlini and Benson aren’t NHL players and they do take a contract spot up so I would like to dump them as in get them off the team .

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Could we make it both Perlini and Benson with the pick? I'm tired of people telling me that one of them is the future or just needs another chance before they make it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad