Confirmed Trade: [PHI/EDM] Flyers trade 32OV pick for EDM top-12 protected 1st in 2025

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I love my London knights but this trade was strange... Hope he makes it to NHL and this ages poorly.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Very odd trade for the Oilers. Their scouts must absolutely be over the moon in love with O’Rielly and think he can contribute right away. Which is a stretch. Now they have no first or second round pick next year to trade at the deadline for a playoff run. I’m honestly very surprised.

Feb 5, 2016
This is what happens when there’s no GM in place to make a trade, seems the fresh loss from the cup has Edmonton betting on themselves.

The Oilers would have to win the Cup next season for them to win this deal.

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
This is what happens when there’s no GM in place to make a trade, seems the fresh loss from the cup has Edmonton betting on themselves.

The Oilers would have to win the Cup next season for them to win this deal.
No, edmonton has to just have hit on the prospect they picked for them to win this deal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad