GDT: PG#3 - Utah @ Vegas - 8:00pm MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Damn TL, I hope you're trying to say that either I, the forum, or UTH is a pain in the ass.... the alternative sounds serious.
Pulled or slightly tore a muscle in my right hip. Taking muscle relaxers and applying a lidocaine patch for the next 3 days at least.

Wife’s off picking up a heating pad for me now.

Think I did it Wednesday while moving a couple of heavy pieces of furniture. Went to work the next day slightly sore all over but it didn’t get worse by the end of the day.

Been through this before but this time it ended up being a bad one.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Pulled or slightly tore a muscle in my right hip. Taking muscle relaxers and applying a lidocaine patch for the next 3 days at least.

Wife’s off picking up a heating pad for me now.

Think I did it Wednesday while moving a couple of heavy pieces of furniture. Went to work the next day slightly sore all over but it didn’t get worse by the end of the day.

Been through this before but this time it ended up being a bad one.
Sorry to hear. I dodged a rough one earlier this week myself. A 6’3” 62 year old probably shouldn’t be contorting himself replacing a vacuum booster on a tiny Jeep TJ Wrangler, particularly when he’s already dealing with a back issue. Being cheap can be a detriment! It must have been quite a sight though!

Feel better, my friend

Last edited:

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Yeah not a great showing tonight…

Not sure how I feel about the away jerseys.. would likely be better if there was more blue vs the black

Definitely looking like man vs boys in this one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad