Proposal: Peyton Dollars to Gamble in Vegas: VGK + BUF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Trade rejected by the NHL.

Vegas doesn’t have the cap space to acquire Eichel.

I’m totally out of sync with cap rules and what not but he couldn’t pull a Kucherov after his surgery and they just have to be compliant for the season after?

If that is possible, Vegas doesn’t lose out on their roster aside from Krebs who played 10 mins, plus they’re in a weak division. Eichel would be a huge boost in the post season.

With the caveat if that’s even possible of course.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I’m totally out of sync with cap rules and what not but he couldn’t pull a Kucherov after his surgery and they just have to be compliant for the season after?

If that is possible, Vegas doesn’t lose out on their roster aside from Krebs who played 10 mins, plus they’re in a weak division. Eichel would be a huge boost in the post season.

With the caveat if that’s even possible of course.

Traded players don’t arrive on LTIR. The team acquiring the injured player needs to have enough free cap space for the contract, and can then activate LTIR after the trade.

So Vegas would need to have $10m in free cap space to acquire Eichel.

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Traded players don’t arrive on LTIR. The team acquiring the injured player needs to have enough free cap space for the contract, and can then activate LTIR after the trade.

So Vegas would need to have $10m in free cap space to acquire Eichel.

Ahh I see thank you for the clarification

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad