Pettersson vs Eichel

Who do you pick going forward?

• Total voters

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
I know you mean well but this level of hair splitting is what turns people off HF. Maybe reliable wasn't the right word but I'd like to think you knew what I meant. Maybe you didn't and that's my fault.

I have more "faith" in Pettersson. It's a hunch. A gut feeling. I'm going out on a limb.

Oh, I really wasn’t aware it was being perceived as hair splitting because I was just showing reliability is better over years then 30 games. The way EP is playing I don’t blame you for the hunch.

I can be misunderstood, while it may seem I beat a point to death I am very respectful of others views and opinions or try to be.

What "Matthews" crap do you speak of?

Also, no. I specifically said I take Eichel over EP. EP is riding an unsustainable shooting percentage. Another poster pointed towards his low secondary assists percentage, in which I said that secondary assists are inherently more dependent on linemates than primary assists, hence why primary assist numbers are a much better indicator of future production.

I was talking about the redundant threads in the past and not any post you specifically make, I recognize the avatars is all. Didn’t mean it was anything you specifically said so I did want to understand it better and you cleared it up, like I said that’s on me thanks for showing me that.

Reactions: OilCanada92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad