Recalled/Assigned: Petrecki to AHL Worcester on conditioning loan

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Is this just a sneaky way of getting Petrecki some playing time since they don't want him to get picked up in waivers?

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Yesterday I was listening to the Sharks podcast on NHL.com. They were talking about our prospects. If you are interested in our prospects, I highly recommend that you listen to it. Anyways, someone on there had mentioned that Coach Robinson has said that Petrecki is ready. I think I'll take his word for it.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Yesterday I was listening to the Sharks podcast on NHL.com. They were talking about our prospects. If you are interested in our prospects, I highly recommend that you listen to it. Anyways, someone on there had mentioned that Coach Robinson has said that Petrecki is ready. I think I'll take his word for it.

Mind giving me a link?

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Since they aren't risking just sending him down, it seems like they really want to keep Petrecki. So, I think that means someone else is probably gonna be traded. I don't know who but hopefully it's Murray since they're kinda similar. I could see maybe Irwin going though.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I have a feeling someone is on the trade block and they are just stalling as long as possible, Petrecki is part of that. Especially if Robinson thinks he is 'ready' I have to think that means someone is gone, likely Murray.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad