Peterborough Petes 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

Section5Petes

Nov 14, 2022
Aiden Young looks good. I’ve personally felt that he has been one of our best forwards. He’s very consistent and mature with the puck. Big fan of what he’s doing
1730072754117.png

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
Forget the losses. Big thing is rookies are scoring. Very positive. If they can ge their older players 18/19/20 years old to chip in, may be able to turn this around.
If Young and Fitzgerald keep contributing and you add Bryant and McCallum into the mix we will be looking alright

Section7fan

Feb 12, 2018
Tough for Bowen. Be nice to have a reliable backup even if Rye was healthy I’m not sure he’s allowing less than 6 either. Can’t spend the whole third period in your own end it looks like Oshawa has been on a 15 minute powerplay so far
Certainly wasn’t pointing the finger at Bowen. Goal prevention takes six players not one.

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
If Young and Fitzgerald keep contributing and you add Bryant and McCallum into the mix we will be looking alright
I agree. I think once Gavin Bryant is added to the lineup we start will to see some wins. Bryant will add additional offence and leadership. In addition when Brayden McCallum is back and is healthy he will be a force offensively. Aiden Young and Colin Fitzgerald are a big part of future and are starting to contribute this season. Nico Addy had one Goal and two assists in three games. So hopefully he will also will be able to provide offence. The defence has started to contribute offensively this weekend with Carson Cameron had two assists tonight and added a goal on Thursday and Martin Matejicek also had to assists tonight. We need Caden Taylor to start contributing on a regular basis. I am not sure what is going to happen in regards to the overages. I am leaning to thinking they will keep Chase Lefebvre and Jonathan Melee. I still think the Petes need to add a veteran defenceman and maybe have to address the goaltending situation. I hope Easton Rye can take a big step forwards this year as I am concerned that Zach Bowen is not capable being your starting goaltender. Masen Johnston is not ready to play in the OHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad