Peterborough Petes 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
The silence around Sztuska is deafening, he's scratched again, there's no obvious teams with an OA spot. At this point I won't be shocked if he ends up in the Q or Dub.
this is another reason why I’m pissed the fronts traded for Lalonde. No offence to him but there has ALWAYS been WAY better goalie than him. They only got him because he is from kingston and went to the mem cup. Sztuska is a way better goalie.

London should look to upgrade from willmore. It’s like talking to a brick wall with some of them but the reality is willmore on any other team is average or below average- Sztuska had way better stats on one of the worst teams in the league- put him on a team like London and his stats go way up especially the GAA

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
London has 4 OAs already so that doesn’t seem like it would work but if so hopefully Pete’s get player back,05 would b nice or 06

Still not sure why they don’t play stustka till traded tho
London at some point will drop Leonard he’s not playing ahead of at least 4-5 guys on that d core. If they don’t upgrade on Willmore now then I suspect they will before the deadline

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Would make the most sense for sure

Called this before last season ended pretty sure lol

Pete’s and Knights love swapping goalies
no inside info but I could see Sarnia. London doesn’t make trades like this after two games. There not knee jerk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad