Personal Draft Boards - 2024 Draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I have no idea about prospects, i don't watch the games and any highlight videos. I follow the rankings, but i don't pay for any guides beyond my Athletic subscription, which was done for other reasons - baiscally because i don't believe that public scouting approach trying to rank everybody and their grandmother is a correct one and because i think the public directors of amateur scouting are stuck in the past in terms of assesment of prospect. But decided to do an exercise this year i always wanted to try - make sense out of Pronman's assessment of prospect skills and build a list based on objective criteria for Pronman's perception of skills. Usually those are not really corresponding with the rankings. I defined a cetrain function (actually two - different for F and D) based on my priorities - mostly hockey IQ and skating for forwards and hockey IQ and compete for defensemen. I also applied some downgrades based on size, but only for F under 5'8 and D under 5'11, and didn't consider size otherwise as a bonus. Here is the list I come up with, there are some intersting names that are not usually seen quite high.

1​
Celebrini
2​
Catton
3​
Buium
4​
Levshunov
5​
Silayev
6​
Parekh
7​
Demidov
8​
Iginla
9​
Helenius
10​
Luchanko
11​
Wallenius
12​
Solberg
13​
Muggli
14​
Danford
15​
Brandsegg-Nygard
16​
Sennecke
17​
Eiserman
18​
Yakemchuk
19​
Elick
20​
Artamonov
21​
Kiviharju
22​
Lindstrom
23​
Mews
24​
Chernyshov
25​
Eriksson
26​
Emery
27​
Hutson
28​
Zetterberg
29​
Gridin
30​
Hage
31​
Beaudoin
32​
Marelli
It's different, but who knows . A lot will depends on interviews

Reactions: Henkka

simonedvinsson

May 26, 2020
Take this with a boulder of salt. I've seen a handful of these guys quite a few times, but there are just as many takes based a little too heavily on Twitter highlights and opinions I've read or heard from various sources around the internet. Players lumped in tiers are basically on the same level for me. You could push me in any direction on those guys. Also note that this is a personal ranking and not a mock draft.
  1. LC Macklin Celebrini
    ---
  2. LW Ivan Demidov
  3. LD Zeev Buium
  4. LC Cayden Lindstrom
  5. LD Anton Silayev
    ---
  6. LD Sam Dickinson
  7. LW Tij Iginla
  8. RW Beckett Sennecke
    ---
  9. RD Zayne Parekh
  10. RC Konsta Helenius
  11. RC Jett Luchanko
  12. RD Artyom Levshunov
  13. LW Berkly Catton
  14. RD Carter Yakemchuk
  15. LW Igor Chernyshov
  16. RW Michael Brandsegg-Nygård
    ---
  17. RW Liam Greentree
  18. RD Adam Jiříček
  19. LC Yegor Surin
  20. LD Stian Solberg
  21. LW Matvei Gridin
  22. LW Cole Eiserman
  23. LD Jesse Pulkkinen
  24. RW Terik Parascak
  25. RC Michael Hage
  26. LW Marek Vanacker
  27. LC Cole Beaudoin
  28. RD Harrison Brunicke
  29. RD Dominik Badinka
    ---
  30. RC Dean Letourneau
  31. LC Sacha Boisvert
  32. LD Leon Muggli
  33. LW Kevin He
  34. RW Emil Hemming
  35. RW Nikita Artamonov
  36. LD Alfons Freij
  37. LC Nathan Villeneauve
  38. LW Andrew Basha
  39. LC Julius Miettinen
  40. LC Tanner Howe
  41. LD Leo Sahlin Wallenius
  42. LC Teddy Stiga
  43. RW Maxim Masse
  44. RW Jacob Battaglia
  45. LC Kieron Walton
  46. RD Colton Roberts
  47. LC Linus Eriksson
  48. LD Jared Woolley
  49. RD Spencer Gill
  50. LD Cole Hutson
  51. RW Sam O'Reilly
    ---
  52. GT Kirill Zarubin
  53. GT Mikhail Yegorov
  54. GT Pavel Moysevich
  55. GT Marcus Gidlof

*updated: 2023.06.24 - Jiříček ↑, Greentree ↑, Zarubin ↑

Last edited:

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
I was bored and here is predictions whom Red Wings pick, this always goes wrong always but im looking to get 3/8.

#15 Michael Brandsegg-Nygård
-Michael Brandsegg-Nygård - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Whatever organization drafts RW Michael Brandsegg-Nygard will be getting a future fan-favorite. The 6'1",195lb power-forward has so far played most of his games with Mora's AllSvenskan Team, the second-highest tier in Sweden, and is currently 7th in scoring for U-20 players, with 11 points in 27 games. He's also put in 7 games with the J20 team (12 points in 7 games), and scored 3 goals and 5 points in 5 WJC games for a weak Team Norway.

The main reason he's in the AllSvenskan is that he plays a mature game with good habits. He's big and sturdy, and incredibly strong on his skates, making it virtually impossible to knock him off the puck- couple that with his air-tight puck-protection, and one can see why he never gets stripped of possession. MBN can be a mean power forward who bullies his way around the ice, and is a constant physical threat. He hits often, and hits hard, is very tenacious with high motor, and a load to handle on the forecheck. Very competitive and hard-working. "Explosive" is a word often used to describe his skating- he has excellent speed, uncanny agility and edges, and superb acceleration. He's like a freight train when he's in full stride, but he also has the ability to be elusive with his puck control, deception, and 1-on-1 skill- so he can go around you, or through you.

He's a dual-threat, as a powerful shooter, as well as a deft playmaker. He's got a wide array of hard, accurate shots with plenty of deception, but he also has soft hands for the pass, and high IQ and vision to make the right decisions. Nygard works to make himself an open option for offense, and always wants to make something happen. He's more than capable of moving the puck, and contributes well to transition. He has an arsenal of moves, deception, toe-drags, and dekes to weave his way around the ice. If all that wasn't enough for you, Nygard is also an excellent 200-ft player, and some say he's one of the best defensive players in the draft.

He uses his speed and physicality to pressure attackers, cut off angles, separate man from puck, and force turnovers. His mobility aids him in transitioning from offense to defense rapidly, and he can often stop rushes before they reach his zone. He will initiate contact in the corners, or along the boards to gain possession. I love this player, and most writers are hard-pressed to find a true weakness. Some say he can look nonchalant in the defensive zone, and that his intensity can wane sometimes. Others question if he truly has high-end offensive ability, as he should perhaps have more points this year, but I might put him in the top-10. I see him as a riser. - Upside Hockey
Big Norwegian power wing who plays a physical brand of hockey and is well balanced on his skates with a powerful stride. Displays a heavy shot with a good release around the blue paint, and a wicked one-timer on the power play. It is a heavy one-timer from the circle on the power play.

His strong worth this is exhibited in the way he often intimates contact. He is a persistent backchecker and exerts strong pressure in puck pursuit, many times causing giveaways that he turned into offensive chances. Dominated the Sweden's U-20 as a 17 year old last season at a point per game pace, and has played a dozen games with Mora in Allsvenskan. He is noticable driving out of the corners and powering to the middle.

He lacks East-West wiggle, and not really a polished finesse guy, but after he barrels into the scoring territory, and establishes position in the high traffic areas, he is difficult to move. He lacks a quich "catch & release" when the puck comes to him. Hasn't really shown much creativity offensively, and despite the hype as a prospect from Norway, his individual skills and I believe his vision is average, and he amounts to good prospect, not an elite one.
He is arguably the best forechecker in the draft, an excellent tactician along the boards, and doesn’t cheat for offense. He commits to playing a sound 200-foot game and does an excellent job in aiding and assisting defenders along the wall while making smart decisions in space with his positioning and stick play.
A competitive power forward with very good skating, excellent offensive instincts and a great winning attitude. He has solid size and strength, effective in battles both in open ice and along the boards. Has the tools needed to become very good.
He embodies the essence of a Swiss army knife forward who can immediately jump in and impact your penalty kill. His defensive instincts are among the most refined in the class; combined with his intensity and proactive efforts off the puck, he poses a threat in nearly every facet of the game. - Seth Ditcfield
If you’re looking for a safe prospect who can play in the middle six and not get himself into trouble, MBN’s your guy. Brandsegg-Nygard looked great at the World Junior Championship for the lowly Norwegians and then finished the year off with a couple of great final games with the men’s national team
He thinks the game well and sees plays develop, but I don't think his playmaking is his main asset. Even if he's not very dynamic, Brandsegg-Nygard has a game that should lend itself to success versus men, eventually as a good NHL forward and potentially in a top six
Brandsegg-Nygard’s game is built upon his work ethic and drive. He’s a multifaceted shooter who can score from the top of the circles with his wrister but also gets down to one knee and really powers through a good one-touch shot — skills that have helped him excel on both the flank and the bumper on the power play across domestic and international levels.
One of the most purely competitive forwards in the draft, Brandsegg-Nygard finds many different ways to impact the game. He’s physical, aggressive on the forecheck and can be a very tricky player to play against. On top of that, he has enough skill and a higher-end shot that should allow him to contribute offensively as well.
Born in Norway, Brandsegg-Nygard (6-1, 207) plays in Allsvenskan, Sweden's second division, and is a hard-working two-way player with good first-step quickness, decision-making and vision
Brandsegg-Nygard is a very good skater who is strong on the forecheck and can produce offensive chances from between the dots low in the offensive zone. He led Norway with three goals in seven games at the World Championship.
Brandsegg-Nygard is plenty strong and has proven he can play at pro pace this season. His ability to shoot the puck in motion, off the rush, is an asset he has when he beats opponents up ice. He’s smart, skilled, and competitive.
Brandsegg-Nygård is widely regarded as one of, if not the, most refined defensive forwards in this draft class. And the big power winger is indeed just that. But, that’s not where his value ends. It is true that his defensive game could earn him a 4th-line NHL role as soon as this Fall if he and the organization who selects him wish for him to be, he’s certainly a high-floor player. That said, in the back half of the season and especially in our HockeyAllsvenskan Playoff and World Championship viewings, Brandsegg-Nygård stood out for his overall 3-zone impact, including offensive generation.

He’s a linear puck rusher who attacks with pace and power, and holds up the play well upon entry in the offensive zone to wait for support to extend possessions. He’s also a very good goalscorer, featuring a dangerous and heavy wrist shot release, a penchant for scoring from both medium-long range and from in tight at the goal-mouth. He’s middle-driven and gets to exactly where his team needs him to be.

His highest upside is that of a complimentary top-line piece, and the fallback game of a versatile middle-six winger is more than worth the swing in the early teens of this draft class in our eyes."
Smart, defensively-sound winger with great shooting mechanics and vision. Well-rounded, mature game should help him reach a second line in the NHL.
If you only look at Brandsegg-Nygård’s point totals so far this year in the Allsvenskan, Sweden’s second division of pro hockey, you’ll miss a lot of what makes him our 9th-ranked prospect in our preliminary rankings. His three points in 15 games don’t really scream ”top-10 pick”, but his skillset absolutely does.

Above all, the Norwegian winger plays with intensity and defensive reliability. He reloads above pucks to remain engaged in offensive zone turnovers, blasts through center ice to chase down loose pucks when they pop out, and protects pucks well along the boards. Beyond his off-puck savvy, which extends into offensive scenarios, he has a hard release with an unlocked top arm which has been giving Allsvenskan netminders a look behind their backs, but the bounces haven’t come yet.

Same goes for his teammates; he can set them up in great areas with a combination of vision, poise and a wide arsenal of passes, but until recently, they would lack that finishing touch. As the bounces start coming, so will the production — regardless, the skillset and very mature game could lead Brandsegg-Nygård to be among the first from this class to break into the NHL.
Brandsegg-Nygård is arguably the most NHL-ready player in this class, except, of course, for Celebrini. He embodies the essence of a Swiss army knife forward who can immediately jump in and impact your penalty kill. His defensive instincts are among the highest in the class; combined with his intensity and proactive efforts off the puck, he poses a threat in nearly every facet of the game.

Nygård took the label of “defensive forward” rather personally, setting a new record for points by a
draft-eligible player in the HockeyAllsvenskan Playoffs with 10 points across 12 games. His shot is powerful and swiftly released, his nose for the net is keen, and he fluidly creates opportunities on the rush. He uses robust stride and powerful puck protection skills to drive those challenging areas. His adaptability and puck confidence are impressive, displaying all the hallmarks of an invaluable support forechecker on any line.

He can almost immediately boost an NHL roster, and his versatility should prove to be very exciting for NHL franchises, as he’s capable of adapting seamlessly through any line or any situation his team may need him in.
Smart, defensively-sound winger with great shooting mechanics and vision. Well-rounded, mature game should help him reach a second line in the NHL.
#47 Lukas Fischer
- Lukas Fischer - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Raw, young defenseman with interesting offensive tools and skating. Decision-making is still a work in progress, but could top out as a second-pair, two way defenseman
Lukas Fischer is a tall, lengthy defender who is still developing his game. He’s a good skater, especially for his size, and could really leverage that to defend really well at the next level if properly developed. This past season the defensive results haven’t been there, but much of that is due to playing on a rebuilding Sarnia team. Fischer has had more success in the offensive zone, but we project him more as a large, mobile, defensive defenseman at the NHL level.
The son of former NHLer Jiri Fischer, Lukas is a lengthy defender with great physical traits. Fischer moves very well for his size and can play a nasty, physical game at times. He shows instances of strong activation in the offensive zone, but they’re just flashes for now. There is so much potential in Fischer simply due to the elite combination of size and athleticism, however, he didn’t seem to put it all together this past season. For now, he’s a ball of clay waiting to be molded into a top 4 D at the next level. Unfortunately, if his development doesn’t go as planned, he might be too inconsistent to find a spot on an NHL roster. He’s a boom-or-bust prospect.
Jiří 's son is not yet as big a defenseman as his dad was, but already displays advance hockey diagnostic skills and an excellent feel as a budding all-around backline prospect. Initially he was hoping to take the college route, although both the Cedar Rapids Rough Riders and Sarnie had interest. Choosing the USHL route would have left open any college opportunity, because he would be able to retain his college eligibility to play in that league.

He wasn't taken by OHL Sting until the 11th round of their draft because his CHL availability seemed nill. The currently has catapulted as he it is difficult to find any OHL defenders, that play more minutes, or harder minutes that he clocks in at Sarnia,where he is not insulated and protect by veteran backlines in the way Sam Dickinson is. He part a relatively young and inexperienced dee core where he plays the minutes matched up against the opposition's top line.

Plays on both the Penalty-kill and power play units, where his long reach, read & react quickness and mobility shorten opposing teams possession time, and limit their chances for grade A scoring forays. Situated at the top of the umbrella on the Sting's power play, Where he sometimes takes a short in teammates have loads the front, and also sees and hit open teammates with hard passes. Unflappable emotionally and carries a winning attitude and confidence. Shows the makings of a dynamic backliner when he skates and moves pucks.
6'4",181lb LHD Lukas Fischer is the son of former NHLer Jiri Fischer, and with a September 9th birthday, is among the very youngest players in the Draft, missing the cutoff by 6 days. Fischer toils for the Sarnia Sting, who currently sit 17th in the OHL, with the 3rd-worst goals-for, and has managed to post 22 points in 46 games, to go with 46 PIM, to date. Don't sleep on this kid- he's awesome, and is one of the best-kept secrets of the Draft.

Fischer is a true unicorn, as he's a naturally athletic, physical specimen who is a exceptional skater with excellent 4-way mobility. His speed is the cornerstone of his game- he gets around very easily and quickly, pivots smoothly, and is agile and well-balanced. Fischer is a two-way D, who has oodles of potential, and is a stabilizing presence for his team- making few mistakes, and keeping calm under pressure. His size and speed make an impact all over the ice- he's a shutdown defenseman for Sarnia, and plays against the best in the league, but also often quarterbacks their powerplay. He's a good puck-mover, and is getting more comfortable rushing the puck, and there's top-notch vision and playmaking ability in his vast repertoire, but he doesn't get to use it as much he should playing in Sarnia. He also has a hard, accurate bomb from the point.

Fischer isn't shy about using his size to his advantage, as he's physical and finishes his checks.
Fischer is a hard player to play against in the neutral, and defensive zones, with his enormous wingspan and his stick- which he uses as a tool to break up plays and clog lanes. He is quick to kill plays defensively, even in the neutral zone, by closing on players with his speed and stick to exert pressure, and remove time and space. He kickstarts the breakout through quick, clean retrievals, and makes smart decisions under pressure that lead to precision passes out of the zone. He employs strong gap control, angling opponents to the boards, closing lanes, and removing options.
I love this kid, and I believe he has huge upside.

He could still grow a few more inches too, as his father is 6'5", and his brother is 6'7", and he's still just 17. Right now, he's looking like a bottom-4 defenseman in the NHL, with some puck-moving, and shutdown ability, but he still has time to develop his offense, and make no mistake- the sky is the limit with this one. Who knows what his numbers would look like if he were on a different team. He needs to bulk up and get significantly stronger for the next level, though. I think he gets picked in the early second round, but there's a chance he's taken in the later part of the first. I'm gonna be watching him in the future, for sure.
#80 Jack Berglund
- Jack Berglund - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
A big Swedish centre with really soft hands and touch for a big young guy.
LHC Jack Berglund comes from a strong hockey background, being the son of former-NHLer Christian Berglund (who played for the Devils and Panthers), and nephew to Swedish pros Carl Berglund, and Daniel Berglund. Jack, who measures 6'3",207lbs, spent most of this season with Farjestad's J20 team, posting 15 goals and 34 points in 41 games- but had an 8-game cup of tea with the SHL team, nabbing a goal in 8 games. He turned heads in the most recent edition of the 5 Nations Tournament, with 4 points in 3 games, and scored a natural hat-trick in the first game against Finland- including the game-winner in OT.

Though it seems like Jack has been talked about forever, most see him turning out to be more of a shutdown, defensive player going forward, as was his role in the 5 Nations, and in all other international play. Berglund is not the greatest skater- it pervades many aspects of his game, and he can be exposed when he's not in position. He's not particularly great on his edges either. Good thing for him is that he's a meat-and-potatoes type of player, and is at his best when keeping things simple. On the plus side, he's a smooth stickhandler with quick hands, and is tenacious on the puck with airtight control- this, combined with his reach and protection skills, makes it hard to strip him of the puck.

Berglund flashes high-end skill and playmaking ability- he makes good decisions with the puck, and his passes are crisp and accurate. On occasion, he can connect on a difficult, more complicated pass in traffic. His shooting arsenal is fairly deep, but he could use more zip on his shots. He plays very well around the net, and displays silky soft mitts to beat goalies with, and the understanding of how to dip in and out of open space around the crease.

Berglund is a physical player, and can outright bully opponents in junior, but he's not really mean- he needs to be more aggressive, and use his size better to impose his will, and wear down opponents. He pays attention to his defensive duties as a center, and doesn't cheat. He has the ability to play his man closely, and can cut off lanes, and intercept passes, while keeping the crease clear. The coaching staff trusts him in defensive situations, and gives him penalty-killing duties. This may help him, as his defensive game might just be his bread-and-butter one day in the pros, and if he improves his skating, he'll make a great option for bottom-6 duty. Look for him in the 5th/6th round.
He is a big, strong two-way center who outmatched his peers in the J20 league due to his physical prowess but still needs to develop to compete effectively in the SHL, primarily due to his skating abilities. Internationally, he has shown some offensive potential, though it lacks consistency. With improvements in his skating, he has the potential to be a solid bottom-6 contributor in the NHL. Ideally, he could serve as a third-line center who adds some offensive output, but there’s also a strong possibility he could be effective as a defensively reliable fourth-liner.
A big reliable 2-way center who played his best hockey against pro competition.
#126 Aidan Park
- Aidan Park - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Super-competitive centre who has a high-charged game and thinks every puck belongs to him. Plays with relentless pacing, stick work, and dominant three zone puck possession that is elite. Consistently patrols through the middle of the ice as a true two way player with relentless tenacity. At times his skating can appear choppy and full of short strides, but his quick feet fuel a high energy cutting game which overwhelms defenders. He is shifty effective distributor on the power play. A jack of all trades player with a high ceiling and will contribute in all aspects of the game.
Everything you can say about C/RW Aidan Park comes with an asterisk, because his performance this year came at the Prep School level with Shattuck-St.Mary's 18U program, a lower level of competition than most prospects, making him a bit harder to project. His 28 goals and 76 points puts him 9th overall in scoring in the Prep circuit, but I think he cemented his status as a legitimate option in the top four rounds of the draft with his performance in the 2023 Hlinka Gretzky Cup last summer, where he was tied for 4th on Team USA with 3 goals and 4 points in 5 games, and was used in all situations.

Park had the opportunity to play with Cole Eiserman and Macklin Celebrini at Shattuck in 2020-21, where all 3 played 14U AAA, and he put up 133 points in 50 games. Park stands 6'1", and weighs in at 185lbs.
No matter what can be said about Park's offensive game, he is at the very least versatile, with the ability to play center or wing, both sides of special teams, and is a dual threat with the ability to both score and make plays. He's fun to watch, with effortless skating that puts out speed that is approaching elite, but held back a bit by a wonky stride with less-than-perfect mechanics. Despite employing an unconventional stride, he still manages to generate good power and quickness, and his footspeed facilitates his whole game. Get him with the right skating coach, and he'll be a burner. To augment his mobility, he keeps his legs pumping hard, stays active, and pushes supreme pace.

Park's hands and brain keep up with his feet, as he's a smooth handler with tight puck-control at top speed with slick 1-on-1 moves, and makes quick decisions in full flight. All of the above abilities make him highly effective in transition, especially when combined with his shiftiness, and smooth edgework- he plays a dominant puck-possession game in all 3 zones, at least in the Prep league.
Another pillar of Park's game is his elite compete level, and high motor. He is quite athletic, and applies relentless hustle to hounding puck-carriers in all 3 zones, and winning puck battles along the boards. He's a net-front presence with a goal-scorer's touch, and has excellent hand-eye coordination for tipping pucks. In a 1-on-1 scenario with a goalie, Park wins much of the time, but he will also crash the net to clean up garbage.

He has a rather deep arsenal of shots, and the inate ability to find pockets of space to unleash them- he gets a wicked snap on his wrister, with a deceptive release. He's a skilled playmaker as well, and his 48 assists rank 6th in the league, ahead of teammate Will Zellers. Park plays a fairly mature, responsible game, and seems to take pride in being a good defensive player, as he's often the first forward back in the zone in defensive situations. He takes away the middle of the ice, battles along the wall, and supports his D down low. The coaches trust him with penalty-killing duties, and he rewards them with his proficiency in this area, with the speed and defensive awareness to pressure puck-carriers and cause turnovers. He's a good faceoff man, and quickly secures the puck in the defensive zone in order to start the breakout.

Park is in the midst of his fourth season with Shattuck-St.Mary's, and many of his past teammates have seemingly passed him by, or have moved on to higher levels. Will Zellers led the prep school league with 95 points in 48 games this season, which is 19 points more than Park's 76, and Zellers looks like he could be a legitimate top-6 player at the NHL level in the future. Berkly Catton is tearing up the WHL, Ryker Lee has 84 points at Shattuck, and we all know how Celebrini and Eiserman are doing. Though I like Park's game, I have to wonder about his offensive ceiling, and there are indeed questions about his IQ as he can be rushed into making bad plays, and sometimes makes questionable decisions and egregious errors.

I really like the tools he has to work with though, and I think he'll make an excellent defensive-minded middle-six player with some grit and hustle, perhaps a third-line center who chip in some offense- and there's nothing wrong with that. Park is committed to the University of Michigan for 2025-26, and will be in the USHL next season, so there's a whole lot of runway to round out his game. I think he'll be taken in the 4th round.
#144 James Reeder
- James Reeder - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Dubuque centre-wing has exploded up the rankings with speed, scoring and high pace energy. Chicago-area born, committed to Denver University
W James Reeder put up great numbers for Dubuque of the USHL, with 20 goals and 60 points in just 53 games, but really cemented his place on draft boards with his performance in December's World Junior A Challenge, with 8 goals and 10 points in 6 games. He scored at least one goal in each game for Team USA. Reeder was tied for 18th in USHL scoring in the regular season, but like many of his teammates in Dubuque, he struggled to put up offense in playoffs, with just 5 points in 11 games.

Reeder is an older player by draft standards, with an Oct.6th birthday, and measures 5'10", 168lbs.
Reeder is a complimentary player who isn't very flashy, and doesn't need to complicate things. He can't win many physical battles, but outworks opponents and forces them to the outside with his tenacity and high motor. He manages to move the needle at both ends of the rink, and is hard-working and competitive defensively. He anticipates well, makes good reads, and is highly disruptive.

At the other end of the ice, he sees and thinks his way around with his keen hockey sense, which might be the best part of his game, and makes moves proactively to pressure defenses without having to confront them physically. He's quite adept at sneaking into open space, and beating opponents to high-danger areas, with an inate knowledge of where to be and when to be there to create scoring chances.

Unfortunately, Reeder's skating is somewhere around average, with fairly good acceleration, but his top speed is somewhat insufficient and he can be beaten to loose pucks. His edges are a little on the weak side as well, and he needs to take wide turns, losing speed in the process. To make up for his mobility issues, he plays with energy and pace, as well as high motor. His stickhandling isn't too special, but he protects the puck well for a small guy.

JR has shown that he can score goals in bunches, but he's more of a playmaker with a good IQ, who can make good decisions at top speed and can dish in full flight to teammates in high-danger. Despite his size, he will go to the net and plant himself there to score off of re-directs and rebounds, but he can also bulge the twine with his accurate and deceptive shot. In transitions, he contributes by carrying , but can make difficult passes for entries. Off the puck, he keeps his feet moving and has a good feel of where to be to support the play.

Reeder's size will always be a detriment going forward, and he has trouble in possession as he's small and slight. He loses physical battles, and can be pushed off the puck. At this juncture, he's not always willing to wade into physical battles, and some criticize his compete level. Getting bigger and stronger is a must, but he also needs to improve his shot, which could use more zip. He is committed to the University of Denver for the 2025-26 season, so he will have plenty of runway to get his game together. Look for him in later rounds.
#176 Carson Pilgrim
- Carson Pilgrim - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Agile high schooler right winger is a pure scorer with lethal hands equally capable of deception, distribution, and finishing. He catches goalies by surprise with his quick accurate release. Not a blazer on his skates with tire separation speed, he agile and gets loose from defenders with his agility, extending his attacks and extended possessions with quick cuts and directional changes. Highly skilled, but his best attribute may be his situational IQ. A determined two way contributor, surprisingly strong forechecker for an average framed kid. A dynamite playmaker at the single A level in Minnesota. Needs to get stronger and a consistent willingness to get inside for better scoring chances.
RW Carson Pilgrim was a finalist for the 2024 Mr. Hockey award, given out to the best player from the Minnesota High School league, with past winners like Casey Mittelstadt, Nick Leddy, Nick Bjugstad, and Ryan McDonagh. Unfortunately for Pilgrim, this year's award went to Hagen Burrows of Minnetonka High, but he still was named to the First Team All State, and was given the rank of "C" by Central Scouting on their preliminary list- meaning they have pledged him to be a 4th or 5th-round pick in the draft.

The 5'11", 167lb Pilgrim was the Captain of Warroad High this season, and was tied for 13th in league scoring with 70 points in 31 games, with 32 goals- which was tied for 17th. He was selected in the second-round, 18th overall, in the 2023 USHL Phase 2 Draft by the Tri-City Storm, and he got 4 games with that club this season, scoring no points. On the human side of his story, Pilgrim's Stepfather died in the summer of 2023, before the start of the season, and he just happened to be an assistant coach at Warroad High.
#204 Kaden Shahan
- https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/603584/kaden-shahan
Second year eligible player who started the USHL leading the scoring early on, but has settled into the top 20. He has 31 goals and 43 points in 40 games. His game is at a whole new level as his compete level has been outstanding and excels in the hard battle areas despite his average size. Willing to take licking in near the blue paint to get a rebound or scoop a loose puck. He is a mobile playmaker who easily breaks containment by keeping his feet moving, and driving the middle of the ice. An excellent penalty killer Not the biggest or fastest, but the hands are really good. Committed to the University of Connecticut.
"RW Kaden Shahan recieved a "C" rating from Central Scouting, meaning he could be selected from the 4th round on. Shahan is only 5'11",165lbs, but he plays the role of puck hound, with a deep reservoir of energy and motor, and the ability to push pace. 20 goals and 31 points in 55 games for Sioux City of the USHL, and most of those goals were scored from around the net.

It should be noted when looking at Shahan's numbers that Sioux City was the 5th-worst offensive team in the league. Shahan has a decent shot, and does it the right way- by forcing turnovers, pouncing on loose pucks, and attacking the front of the net. There's not a lot of creativity in his repertoire to speak of, very little flash and dash, and his puck skills are far from elite- although he can sometimes surprise with a high-end pass. He plays an efficient give-and-go style in transition, but he really shines in the defensive zone as a top-notch play-killer. He's proactively aware of incoming threats and jumps on them, racking up stops by shutting down lanes, picking off passes, engaging physically, and angling opponents away from danger.

Most of Shahan's physical tools are hovering around average, including his handling and his skating, and it's not even certain that he'll be picked in this draft, but there's enough here to make some believe that he could make an NHL team's checking line someday. He's committed to UConn, which is the good news, as they have a very good developmental program."
#209 Charlie Forslund
- https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/741439/charlie-forslund
While Herman Traff, Karl Sterner, and Jack Berglund soak up all the attention for the 2024 NHL Draft, there's another big Swedish power-forward flying under the radar, who might be an even bigger sleeper than those three in LW/RW Charlie Forslund.

Forslund has a complex story, as he played his junior this season for Falu IF J20, a Division 1 team, which is the third-tier U-20 league in Sweden, and wasn't invited to play on any international teams. He was clearly too good for Div.1, amassing 13 goals and 16 points in 7 games, but instead of earning a promotion to the J20 league where most Swedish draft-eligibles play, he was called up to Falu IF's HockeyEttan team- the nation's third-tier Men's league (Falu doesn't have a team in the J20). There, the 6'3", 212 winger somehow managed to put up the 16th-best season all-time (7th-best all-time in ppg for U-18 players with more than 10 games) for U-18 players in that league, with 9 goals and 19 points in 19 games, often playing huge minutes on the top line- and even added 3 goals and 4 points in 3 playoff games. Once the season for the HockeyEttan club was over, he was sent back to the Div.1 team to help out in the playoffs, and he piled up 7 goals and 12 points in 7 games.

Forslund is a power-forward with some skill and speed, who uses his size to his advantage in battles and can make plays in traffic. He's proficient in leaning in to defenders when attacking the net and will drive the middle to shoot and finish plays, which is his primary contribution to his team's offense. He plays well around the net and in-close, and has a knack for being in the right place at the right time to cash in on rebounds and second-chance opportunities, but also has an array of dangerous shots with good velocity, all coming on wicked releases with deception mixed in. Like other goal-scorers, Forslund possesses an inate sense of how to sniff out open spaces to be ready and in position with his stick on the ice to recieve a pass and unleash his shot. The powerplay is where Forslund produces a lot of his points in the HockeyEttan, but he supports the play well in the offensive zone at all times by skating smart routes. He loves to pick corners from the circle, and has a deceptive drag-and-release in traffic.

Forslund skates quite well for a player his size, and even has some shiftiness and a rather peppy first-step- he can beat defenders wide and win races, even in the men's league. He is not without vision and IQ, as he can create off the rush- though not at a high rate, mostly in flashes. He's also reasonably skilled, but not dynamic in any way. While he might not be overly physical in terms of throwing his weight around, he leverages his size well in board battles and down low. Unfortunately, he lacks poise in transition, deferring mostly to teammates in the carrying department, and when he participates it's usually only with short-area passes and give-and-go's.

Away from the offensive zone, his off-puck play and defense is in need of further refinement- he hustles on the backcheck, but often looks lost without the puck, and is still finding his way in this area. His stickhandling is a bit clunky, lacks deception, and fails him from time to time in regards to turnovers and misshandling- his pass-reception is also rough. Coming up from a lower level of hockey, he's still quite inconsistent and raw, and prone to fading into the background on occasion. It may concern scouts that a high number of his looks in the men's league come from the PP as well. If he is deemed good enough to be drafted, look for him in later rounds.
He’s one of the most under-the-radar players in his class and will be playing with a top club in Sweden next year for the first time. Having worked his way up to the third-tier men’s league in Sweden, he not only held his own but thrived, scoring at a point-per-game pace. His shot in motion is a weapon seasoned men’s goaltenders struggled to stop, even when they saw it coming. A true 6-2 power forward, he leverages every inch to dominate on the ice. However, his play away from the puck and his four-way mobility are currently areas that need significant improvement.

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
I was bored and here is predictions whom Red Wings pick, this always goes wrong always but im looking to get 3/8.

#15 Michael Brandsegg-Nygård
-Michael Brandsegg-Nygård - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Whatever organization drafts RW Michael Brandsegg-Nygard will be getting a future fan-favorite. The 6'1",195lb power-forward has so far played most of his games with Mora's AllSvenskan Team, the second-highest tier in Sweden, and is currently 7th in scoring for U-20 players, with 11 points in 27 games. He's also put in 7 games with the J20 team (12 points in 7 games), and scored 3 goals and 5 points in 5 WJC games for a weak Team Norway.

The main reason he's in the AllSvenskan is that he plays a mature game with good habits. He's big and sturdy, and incredibly strong on his skates, making it virtually impossible to knock him off the puck- couple that with his air-tight puck-protection, and one can see why he never gets stripped of possession. MBN can be a mean power forward who bullies his way around the ice, and is a constant physical threat. He hits often, and hits hard, is very tenacious with high motor, and a load to handle on the forecheck. Very competitive and hard-working. "Explosive" is a word often used to describe his skating- he has excellent speed, uncanny agility and edges, and superb acceleration. He's like a freight train when he's in full stride, but he also has the ability to be elusive with his puck control, deception, and 1-on-1 skill- so he can go around you, or through you.

He's a dual-threat, as a powerful shooter, as well as a deft playmaker. He's got a wide array of hard, accurate shots with plenty of deception, but he also has soft hands for the pass, and high IQ and vision to make the right decisions. Nygard works to make himself an open option for offense, and always wants to make something happen. He's more than capable of moving the puck, and contributes well to transition. He has an arsenal of moves, deception, toe-drags, and dekes to weave his way around the ice. If all that wasn't enough for you, Nygard is also an excellent 200-ft player, and some say he's one of the best defensive players in the draft.

He uses his speed and physicality to pressure attackers, cut off angles, separate man from puck, and force turnovers. His mobility aids him in transitioning from offense to defense rapidly, and he can often stop rushes before they reach his zone. He will initiate contact in the corners, or along the boards to gain possession. I love this player, and most writers are hard-pressed to find a true weakness. Some say he can look nonchalant in the defensive zone, and that his intensity can wane sometimes. Others question if he truly has high-end offensive ability, as he should perhaps have more points this year, but I might put him in the top-10. I see him as a riser. - Upside Hockey
Big Norwegian power wing who plays a physical brand of hockey and is well balanced on his skates with a powerful stride. Displays a heavy shot with a good release around the blue paint, and a wicked one-timer on the power play. It is a heavy one-timer from the circle on the power play.

His strong worth this is exhibited in the way he often intimates contact. He is a persistent backchecker and exerts strong pressure in puck pursuit, many times causing giveaways that he turned into offensive chances. Dominated the Sweden's U-20 as a 17 year old last season at a point per game pace, and has played a dozen games with Mora in Allsvenskan. He is noticable driving out of the corners and powering to the middle.

He lacks East-West wiggle, and not really a polished finesse guy, but after he barrels into the scoring territory, and establishes position in the high traffic areas, he is difficult to move. He lacks a quich "catch & release" when the puck comes to him. Hasn't really shown much creativity offensively, and despite the hype as a prospect from Norway, his individual skills and I believe his vision is average, and he amounts to good prospect, not an elite one.
He is arguably the best forechecker in the draft, an excellent tactician along the boards, and doesn’t cheat for offense. He commits to playing a sound 200-foot game and does an excellent job in aiding and assisting defenders along the wall while making smart decisions in space with his positioning and stick play.
A competitive power forward with very good skating, excellent offensive instincts and a great winning attitude. He has solid size and strength, effective in battles both in open ice and along the boards. Has the tools needed to become very good.
He embodies the essence of a Swiss army knife forward who can immediately jump in and impact your penalty kill. His defensive instincts are among the most refined in the class; combined with his intensity and proactive efforts off the puck, he poses a threat in nearly every facet of the game. - Seth Ditcfield
If you’re looking for a safe prospect who can play in the middle six and not get himself into trouble, MBN’s your guy. Brandsegg-Nygard looked great at the World Junior Championship for the lowly Norwegians and then finished the year off with a couple of great final games with the men’s national team
He thinks the game well and sees plays develop, but I don't think his playmaking is his main asset. Even if he's not very dynamic, Brandsegg-Nygard has a game that should lend itself to success versus men, eventually as a good NHL forward and potentially in a top six
Brandsegg-Nygard’s game is built upon his work ethic and drive. He’s a multifaceted shooter who can score from the top of the circles with his wrister but also gets down to one knee and really powers through a good one-touch shot — skills that have helped him excel on both the flank and the bumper on the power play across domestic and international levels.
One of the most purely competitive forwards in the draft, Brandsegg-Nygard finds many different ways to impact the game. He’s physical, aggressive on the forecheck and can be a very tricky player to play against. On top of that, he has enough skill and a higher-end shot that should allow him to contribute offensively as well.
Born in Norway, Brandsegg-Nygard (6-1, 207) plays in Allsvenskan, Sweden's second division, and is a hard-working two-way player with good first-step quickness, decision-making and vision
Brandsegg-Nygard is a very good skater who is strong on the forecheck and can produce offensive chances from between the dots low in the offensive zone. He led Norway with three goals in seven games at the World Championship.
Brandsegg-Nygard is plenty strong and has proven he can play at pro pace this season. His ability to shoot the puck in motion, off the rush, is an asset he has when he beats opponents up ice. He’s smart, skilled, and competitive.
Brandsegg-Nygård is widely regarded as one of, if not the, most refined defensive forwards in this draft class. And the big power winger is indeed just that. But, that’s not where his value ends. It is true that his defensive game could earn him a 4th-line NHL role as soon as this Fall if he and the organization who selects him wish for him to be, he’s certainly a high-floor player. That said, in the back half of the season and especially in our HockeyAllsvenskan Playoff and World Championship viewings, Brandsegg-Nygård stood out for his overall 3-zone impact, including offensive generation.

He’s a linear puck rusher who attacks with pace and power, and holds up the play well upon entry in the offensive zone to wait for support to extend possessions. He’s also a very good goalscorer, featuring a dangerous and heavy wrist shot release, a penchant for scoring from both medium-long range and from in tight at the goal-mouth. He’s middle-driven and gets to exactly where his team needs him to be.

His highest upside is that of a complimentary top-line piece, and the fallback game of a versatile middle-six winger is more than worth the swing in the early teens of this draft class in our eyes."
If you only look at Brandsegg-Nygård’s point totals so far this year in the Allsvenskan, Sweden’s second division of pro hockey, you’ll miss a lot of what makes him our 9th-ranked prospect in our preliminary rankings. His three points in 15 games don’t really scream ”top-10 pick”, but his skillset absolutely does.

Above all, the Norwegian winger plays with intensity and defensive reliability. He reloads above pucks to remain engaged in offensive zone turnovers, blasts through center ice to chase down loose pucks when they pop out, and protects pucks well along the boards. Beyond his off-puck savvy, which extends into offensive scenarios, he has a hard release with an unlocked top arm which has been giving Allsvenskan netminders a look behind their backs, but the bounces haven’t come yet.

Same goes for his teammates; he can set them up in great areas with a combination of vision, poise and a wide arsenal of passes, but until recently, they would lack that finishing touch. As the bounces start coming, so will the production — regardless, the skillset and very mature game could lead Brandsegg-Nygård to be among the first from this class to break into the NHL.
Brandsegg-Nygård is arguably the most NHL-ready player in this class, except, of course, for Celebrini. He embodies the essence of a Swiss army knife forward who can immediately jump in and impact your penalty kill. His defensive instincts are among the highest in the class; combined with his intensity and proactive efforts off the puck, he poses a threat in nearly every facet of the game.

Nygård took the label of “defensive forward” rather personally, setting a new record for points by a
draft-eligible player in the HockeyAllsvenskan Playoffs with 10 points across 12 games. His shot is powerful and swiftly released, his nose for the net is keen, and he fluidly creates opportunities on the rush. He uses robust stride and powerful puck protection skills to drive those challenging areas. His adaptability and puck confidence are impressive, displaying all the hallmarks of an invaluable support forechecker on any line.

He can almost immediately boost an NHL roster, and his versatility should prove to be very exciting for NHL franchises, as he’s capable of adapting seamlessly through any line or any situation his team may need him in.
#47 Lukas Fischer
- Lukas Fischer - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Raw, young defenseman with interesting offensive tools and skating. Decision-making is still a work in progress, but could top out as a second-pair, two way defenseman
Lukas Fischer is a tall, lengthy defender who is still developing his game. He’s a good skater, especially for his size, and could really leverage that to defend really well at the next level if properly developed. This past season the defensive results haven’t been there, but much of that is due to playing on a rebuilding Sarnia team. Fischer has had more success in the offensive zone, but we project him more as a large, mobile, defensive defenseman at the NHL level.
The son of former NHLer Jiri Fischer, Lukas is a lengthy defender with great physical traits. Fischer moves very well for his size and can play a nasty, physical game at times. He shows instances of strong activation in the offensive zone, but they’re just flashes for now. There is so much potential in Fischer simply due to the elite combination of size and athleticism, however, he didn’t seem to put it all together this past season. For now, he’s a ball of clay waiting to be molded into a top 4 D at the next level. Unfortunately, if his development doesn’t go as planned, he might be too inconsistent to find a spot on an NHL roster. He’s a boom-or-bust prospect.
Jiří 's son is not yet as big a defenseman as his dad was, but already displays advance hockey diagnostic skills and an excellent feel as a budding all-around backline prospect. Initially he was hoping to take the college route, although both the Cedar Rapids Rough Riders and Sarnie had interest. Choosing the USHL route would have left open any college opportunity, because he would be able to retain his college eligibility to play in that league.

He wasn't taken by OHL Sting until the 11th round of their draft because his CHL availability seemed nill. The currently has catapulted as he it is difficult to find any OHL defenders, that play more minutes, or harder minutes that he clocks in at Sarnia,where he is not insulated and protect by veteran backlines in the way Sam Dickinson is. He part a relatively young and inexperienced dee core where he plays the minutes matched up against the opposition's top line.

Plays on both the Penalty-kill and power play units, where his long reach, read & react quickness and mobility shorten opposing teams possession time, and limit their chances for grade A scoring forays. Situated at the top of the umbrella on the Sting's power play, Where he sometimes takes a short in teammates have loads the front, and also sees and hit open teammates with hard passes. Unflappable emotionally and carries a winning attitude and confidence. Shows the makings of a dynamic backliner when he skates and moves pucks.
6'4",181lb LHD Lukas Fischer is the son of former NHLer Jiri Fischer, and with a September 9th birthday, is among the very youngest players in the Draft, missing the cutoff by 6 days. Fischer toils for the Sarnia Sting, who currently sit 17th in the OHL, with the 3rd-worst goals-for, and has managed to post 22 points in 46 games, to go with 46 PIM, to date. Don't sleep on this kid- he's awesome, and is one of the best-kept secrets of the Draft.

Fischer is a true unicorn, as he's a naturally athletic, physical specimen who is a exceptional skater with excellent 4-way mobility. His speed is the cornerstone of his game- he gets around very easily and quickly, pivots smoothly, and is agile and well-balanced. Fischer is a two-way D, who has oodles of potential, and is a stabilizing presence for his team- making few mistakes, and keeping calm under pressure. His size and speed make an impact all over the ice- he's a shutdown defenseman for Sarnia, and plays against the best in the league, but also often quarterbacks their powerplay. He's a good puck-mover, and is getting more comfortable rushing the puck, and there's top-notch vision and playmaking ability in his vast repertoire, but he doesn't get to use it as much he should playing in Sarnia. He also has a hard, accurate bomb from the point.

Fischer isn't shy about using his size to his advantage, as he's physical and finishes his checks.
Fischer is a hard player to play against in the neutral, and defensive zones, with his enormous wingspan and his stick- which he uses as a tool to break up plays and clog lanes. He is quick to kill plays defensively, even in the neutral zone, by closing on players with his speed and stick to exert pressure, and remove time and space. He kickstarts the breakout through quick, clean retrievals, and makes smart decisions under pressure that lead to precision passes out of the zone. He employs strong gap control, angling opponents to the boards, closing lanes, and removing options.
I love this kid, and I believe he has huge upside.

He could still grow a few more inches too, as his father is 6'5", and his brother is 6'7", and he's still just 17. Right now, he's looking like a bottom-4 defenseman in the NHL, with some puck-moving, and shutdown ability, but he still has time to develop his offense, and make no mistake- the sky is the limit with this one. Who knows what his numbers would look like if he were on a different team. He needs to bulk up and get significantly stronger for the next level, though. I think he gets picked in the early second round, but there's a chance he's taken in the later part of the first. I'm gonna be watching him in the future, for sure.
#80 Jack Berglund
- Jack Berglund - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
A big Swedish centre with really soft hands and touch for a big young guy.
LHC Jack Berglund comes from a strong hockey background, being the son of former-NHLer Christian Berglund (who played for the Devils and Panthers), and nephew to Swedish pros Carl Berglund, and Daniel Berglund. Jack, who measures 6'3",207lbs, spent most of this season with Farjestad's J20 team, posting 15 goals and 34 points in 41 games- but had an 8-game cup of tea with the SHL team, nabbing a goal in 8 games. He turned heads in the most recent edition of the 5 Nations Tournament, with 4 points in 3 games, and scored a natural hat-trick in the first game against Finland- including the game-winner in OT.

Though it seems like Jack has been talked about forever, most see him turning out to be more of a shutdown, defensive player going forward, as was his role in the 5 Nations, and in all other international play. Berglund is not the greatest skater- it pervades many aspects of his game, and he can be exposed when he's not in position. He's not particularly great on his edges either. Good thing for him is that he's a meat-and-potatoes type of player, and is at his best when keeping things simple. On the plus side, he's a smooth stickhandler with quick hands, and is tenacious on the puck with airtight control- this, combined with his reach and protection skills, makes it hard to strip him of the puck.

Berglund flashes high-end skill and playmaking ability- he makes good decisions with the puck, and his passes are crisp and accurate. On occasion, he can connect on a difficult, more complicated pass in traffic. His shooting arsenal is fairly deep, but he could use more zip on his shots. He plays very well around the net, and displays silky soft mitts to beat goalies with, and the understanding of how to dip in and out of open space around the crease.

Berglund is a physical player, and can outright bully opponents in junior, but he's not really mean- he needs to be more aggressive, and use his size better to impose his will, and wear down opponents. He pays attention to his defensive duties as a center, and doesn't cheat. He has the ability to play his man closely, and can cut off lanes, and intercept passes, while keeping the crease clear. The coaching staff trusts him in defensive situations, and gives him penalty-killing duties. This may help him, as his defensive game might just be his bread-and-butter one day in the pros, and if he improves his skating, he'll make a great option for bottom-6 duty. Look for him in the 5th/6th round.
He is a big, strong two-way center who outmatched his peers in the J20 league due to his physical prowess but still needs to develop to compete effectively in the SHL, primarily due to his skating abilities. Internationally, he has shown some offensive potential, though it lacks consistency. With improvements in his skating, he has the potential to be a solid bottom-6 contributor in the NHL. Ideally, he could serve as a third-line center who adds some offensive output, but there’s also a strong possibility he could be effective as a defensively reliable fourth-liner.
A big reliable 2-way center who played his best hockey against pro competition.
#126 Aidan Park
- Aidan Park - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Super-competitive centre who has a high-charged game and thinks every puck belongs to him. Plays with relentless pacing, stick work, and dominant three zone puck possession that is elite. Consistently patrols through the middle of the ice as a true two way player with relentless tenacity. At times his skating can appear choppy and full of short strides, but his quick feet fuel a high energy cutting game which overwhelms defenders. He is shifty effective distributor on the power play. A jack of all trades player with a high ceiling and will contribute in all aspects of the game.
Everything you can say about C/RW Aidan Park comes with an asterisk, because his performance this year came at the Prep School level with Shattuck-St.Mary's 18U program, a lower level of competition than most prospects, making him a bit harder to project. His 28 goals and 76 points puts him 9th overall in scoring in the Prep circuit, but I think he cemented his status as a legitimate option in the top four rounds of the draft with his performance in the 2023 Hlinka Gretzky Cup last summer, where he was tied for 4th on Team USA with 3 goals and 4 points in 5 games, and was used in all situations.

Park had the opportunity to play with Cole Eiserman and Macklin Celebrini at Shattuck in 2020-21, where all 3 played 14U AAA, and he put up 133 points in 50 games. Park stands 6'1", and weighs in at 185lbs.
No matter what can be said about Park's offensive game, he is at the very least versatile, with the ability to play center or wing, both sides of special teams, and is a dual threat with the ability to both score and make plays. He's fun to watch, with effortless skating that puts out speed that is approaching elite, but held back a bit by a wonky stride with less-than-perfect mechanics. Despite employing an unconventional stride, he still manages to generate good power and quickness, and his footspeed facilitates his whole game. Get him with the right skating coach, and he'll be a burner. To augment his mobility, he keeps his legs pumping hard, stays active, and pushes supreme pace.

Park's hands and brain keep up with his feet, as he's a smooth handler with tight puck-control at top speed with slick 1-on-1 moves, and makes quick decisions in full flight. All of the above abilities make him highly effective in transition, especially when combined with his shiftiness, and smooth edgework- he plays a dominant puck-possession game in all 3 zones, at least in the Prep league.
Another pillar of Park's game is his elite compete level, and high motor. He is quite athletic, and applies relentless hustle to hounding puck-carriers in all 3 zones, and winning puck battles along the boards. He's a net-front presence with a goal-scorer's touch, and has excellent hand-eye coordination for tipping pucks. In a 1-on-1 scenario with a goalie, Park wins much of the time, but he will also crash the net to clean up garbage.

He has a rather deep arsenal of shots, and the inate ability to find pockets of space to unleash them- he gets a wicked snap on his wrister, with a deceptive release. He's a skilled playmaker as well, and his 48 assists rank 6th in the league, ahead of teammate Will Zellers. Park plays a fairly mature, responsible game, and seems to take pride in being a good defensive player, as he's often the first forward back in the zone in defensive situations. He takes away the middle of the ice, battles along the wall, and supports his D down low. The coaches trust him with penalty-killing duties, and he rewards them with his proficiency in this area, with the speed and defensive awareness to pressure puck-carriers and cause turnovers. He's a good faceoff man, and quickly secures the puck in the defensive zone in order to start the breakout.

Park is in the midst of his fourth season with Shattuck-St.Mary's, and many of his past teammates have seemingly passed him by, or have moved on to higher levels. Will Zellers led the prep school league with 95 points in 48 games this season, which is 19 points more than Park's 76, and Zellers looks like he could be a legitimate top-6 player at the NHL level in the future. Berkly Catton is tearing up the WHL, Ryker Lee has 84 points at Shattuck, and we all know how Celebrini and Eiserman are doing. Though I like Park's game, I have to wonder about his offensive ceiling, and there are indeed questions about his IQ as he can be rushed into making bad plays, and sometimes makes questionable decisions and egregious errors.

I really like the tools he has to work with though, and I think he'll make an excellent defensive-minded middle-six player with some grit and hustle, perhaps a third-line center who chip in some offense- and there's nothing wrong with that. Park is committed to the University of Michigan for 2025-26, and will be in the USHL next season, so there's a whole lot of runway to round out his game. I think he'll be taken in the 4th round.
#144 James Reeder
- James Reeder - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Dubuque centre-wing has exploded up the rankings with speed, scoring and high pace energy. Chicago-area born, committed to Denver University
W James Reeder put up great numbers for Dubuque of the USHL, with 20 goals and 60 points in just 53 games, but really cemented his place on draft boards with his performance in December's World Junior A Challenge, with 8 goals and 10 points in 6 games. He scored at least one goal in each game for Team USA. Reeder was tied for 18th in USHL scoring in the regular season, but like many of his teammates in Dubuque, he struggled to put up offense in playoffs, with just 5 points in 11 games.

Reeder is an older player by draft standards, with an Oct.6th birthday, and measures 5'10", 168lbs.
Reeder is a complimentary player who isn't very flashy, and doesn't need to complicate things. He can't win many physical battles, but outworks opponents and forces them to the outside with his tenacity and high motor. He manages to move the needle at both ends of the rink, and is hard-working and competitive defensively. He anticipates well, makes good reads, and is highly disruptive.

At the other end of the ice, he sees and thinks his way around with his keen hockey sense, which might be the best part of his game, and makes moves proactively to pressure defenses without having to confront them physically. He's quite adept at sneaking into open space, and beating opponents to high-danger areas, with an inate knowledge of where to be and when to be there to create scoring chances.

Unfortunately, Reeder's skating is somewhere around average, with fairly good acceleration, but his top speed is somewhat insufficient and he can be beaten to loose pucks. His edges are a little on the weak side as well, and he needs to take wide turns, losing speed in the process. To make up for his mobility issues, he plays with energy and pace, as well as high motor. His stickhandling isn't too special, but he protects the puck well for a small guy.

JR has shown that he can score goals in bunches, but he's more of a playmaker with a good IQ, who can make good decisions at top speed and can dish in full flight to teammates in high-danger. Despite his size, he will go to the net and plant himself there to score off of re-directs and rebounds, but he can also bulge the twine with his accurate and deceptive shot. In transitions, he contributes by carrying , but can make difficult passes for entries. Off the puck, he keeps his feet moving and has a good feel of where to be to support the play.

Reeder's size will always be a detriment going forward, and he has trouble in possession as he's small and slight. He loses physical battles, and can be pushed off the puck. At this juncture, he's not always willing to wade into physical battles, and some criticize his compete level. Getting bigger and stronger is a must, but he also needs to improve his shot, which could use more zip. He is committed to the University of Denver for the 2025-26 season, so he will have plenty of runway to get his game together. Look for him in later rounds.
#176 Carson Pilgrim
- Carson Pilgrim - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Agile high schooler right winger is a pure scorer with lethal hands equally capable of deception, distribution, and finishing. He catches goalies by surprise with his quick accurate release. Not a blazer on his skates with tire separation speed, he agile and gets loose from defenders with his agility, extending his attacks and extended possessions with quick cuts and directional changes. Highly skilled, but his best attribute may be his situational IQ. A determined two way contributor, surprisingly strong forechecker for an average framed kid. A dynamite playmaker at the single A level in Minnesota. Needs to get stronger and a consistent willingness to get inside for better scoring chances.
RW Carson Pilgrim was a finalist for the 2024 Mr. Hockey award, given out to the best player from the Minnesota High School league, with past winners like Casey Mittelstadt, Nick Leddy, Nick Bjugstad, and Ryan McDonagh. Unfortunately for Pilgrim, this year's award went to Hagen Burrows of Minnetonka High, but he still was named to the First Team All State, and was given the rank of "C" by Central Scouting on their preliminary list- meaning they have pledged him to be a 4th or 5th-round pick in the draft.

The 5'11", 167lb Pilgrim was the Captain of Warroad High this season, and was tied for 13th in league scoring with 70 points in 31 games, with 32 goals- which was tied for 17th. He was selected in the second-round, 18th overall, in the 2023 USHL Phase 2 Draft by the Tri-City Storm, and he got 4 games with that club this season, scoring no points. On the human side of his story, Pilgrim's Stepfather died in the summer of 2023, before the start of the season, and he just happened to be an assistant coach at Warroad High.
#204 Kaden Shahan
- Kaden Shahan - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
Second year eligible player who started the USHL leading the scoring early on, but has settled into the top 20. He has 31 goals and 43 points in 40 games. His game is at a whole new level as his compete level has been outstanding and excels in the hard battle areas despite his average size. Willing to take licking in near the blue paint to get a rebound or scoop a loose puck. He is a mobile playmaker who easily breaks containment by keeping his feet moving, and driving the middle of the ice. An excellent penalty killer Not the biggest or fastest, but the hands are really good. Committed to the University of Connecticut.
"RW Kaden Shahan recieved a "C" rating from Central Scouting, meaning he could be selected from the 4th round on. Shahan is only 5'11",165lbs, but he plays the role of puck hound, with a deep reservoir of energy and motor, and the ability to push pace. 20 goals and 31 points in 55 games for Sioux City of the USHL, and most of those goals were scored from around the net.

It should be noted when looking at Shahan's numbers that Sioux City was the 5th-worst offensive team in the league. Shahan has a decent shot, and does it the right way- by forcing turnovers, pouncing on loose pucks, and attacking the front of the net. There's not a lot of creativity in his repertoire to speak of, very little flash and dash, and his puck skills are far from elite- although he can sometimes surprise with a high-end pass. He plays an efficient give-and-go style in transition, but he really shines in the defensive zone as a top-notch play-killer. He's proactively aware of incoming threats and jumps on them, racking up stops by shutting down lanes, picking off passes, engaging physically, and angling opponents away from danger.

Most of Shahan's physical tools are hovering around average, including his handling and his skating, and it's not even certain that he'll be picked in this draft, but there's enough here to make some believe that he could make an NHL team's checking line someday. He's committed to UConn, which is the good news, as they have a very good developmental program."
#209 Charlie Forslund
- Charlie Forslund - Stats, Contract, Salary & More
While Herman Traff, Karl Sterner, and Jack Berglund soak up all the attention for the 2024 NHL Draft, there's another big Swedish power-forward flying under the radar, who might be an even bigger sleeper than those three in LW/RW Charlie Forslund.

Forslund has a complex story, as he played his junior this season for Falu IF J20, a Division 1 team, which is the third-tier U-20 league in Sweden, and wasn't invited to play on any international teams. He was clearly too good for Div.1, amassing 13 goals and 16 points in 7 games, but instead of earning a promotion to the J20 league where most Swedish draft-eligibles play, he was called up to Falu IF's HockeyEttan team- the nation's third-tier Men's league (Falu doesn't have a team in the J20). There, the 6'3", 212 winger somehow managed to put up the 16th-best season all-time (7th-best all-time in ppg for U-18 players with more than 10 games) for U-18 players in that league, with 9 goals and 19 points in 19 games, often playing huge minutes on the top line- and even added 3 goals and 4 points in 3 playoff games. Once the season for the HockeyEttan club was over, he was sent back to the Div.1 team to help out in the playoffs, and he piled up 7 goals and 12 points in 7 games.

Forslund is a power-forward with some skill and speed, who uses his size to his advantage in battles and can make plays in traffic. He's proficient in leaning in to defenders when attacking the net and will drive the middle to shoot and finish plays, which is his primary contribution to his team's offense. He plays well around the net and in-close, and has a knack for being in the right place at the right time to cash in on rebounds and second-chance opportunities, but also has an array of dangerous shots with good velocity, all coming on wicked releases with deception mixed in. Like other goal-scorers, Forslund possesses an inate sense of how to sniff out open spaces to be ready and in position with his stick on the ice to recieve a pass and unleash his shot. The powerplay is where Forslund produces a lot of his points in the HockeyEttan, but he supports the play well in the offensive zone at all times by skating smart routes. He loves to pick corners from the circle, and has a deceptive drag-and-release in traffic.

Forslund skates quite well for a player his size, and even has some shiftiness and a rather peppy first-step- he can beat defenders wide and win races, even in the men's league. He is not without vision and IQ, as he can create off the rush- though not at a high rate, mostly in flashes. He's also reasonably skilled, but not dynamic in any way. While he might not be overly physical in terms of throwing his weight around, he leverages his size well in board battles and down low. Unfortunately, he lacks poise in transition, deferring mostly to teammates in the carrying department, and when he participates it's usually only with short-area passes and give-and-go's.

Away from the offensive zone, his off-puck play and defense is in need of further refinement- he hustles on the backcheck, but often looks lost without the puck, and is still finding his way in this area. His stickhandling is a bit clunky, lacks deception, and fails him from time to time in regards to turnovers and misshandling- his pass-reception is also rough. Coming up from a lower level of hockey, he's still quite inconsistent and raw, and prone to fading into the background on occasion. It may concern scouts that a high number of his looks in the men's league come from the PP as well. If he is deemed good enough to be drafted, look for him in later rounds.
He’s one of the most under-the-radar players in his class and will be playing with a top club in Sweden next year for the first time. Having worked his way up to the third-tier men’s league in Sweden, he not only held his own but thrived, scoring at a point-per-game pace. His shot in motion is a weapon seasoned men’s goaltenders struggled to stop, even when they saw it coming. A true 6-2 power forward, he leverages every inch to dominate on the ice. However, his play away from the puck and his four-way mobility are currently areas that need significant improvement.
One thing I really like is that a few of these reports praise MBN's passing and vision. They even use the Nate "my teammates couldn't bury a puck if you gave them an empty hole, a shovel and a mound of dirt" Danielson production excuse. If that's a good assessment of him, it would make me feel better about taking MBN whom is already a Red Wing as far as I'm concerned.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Helenius will be Top3 guy from this draft when look back after a decade.

I just don't get his rankings.

He's small and like it or not, Finnish forwards have been undervalued in recent years. But I agree with the sentiment that he'll be one of the better players from this draft. Online scouting sites are undervaluing him like they undervalued Aho and to a lesser extent Lundell.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
He's small and like it or not, Finnish forwards have been undervalued in recent years. But I agree with the sentiment that he'll be one of the better players from this draft. Online scouting sites are undervaluing him like they undervalued Aho and to a lesser extent Lundell.
His resume is very impressive. But reading his scouting report, I’m just not sure how to project him. From what I gather he has good compete, good hockey sense, and pretty good skill. But he has an underwhelming shot and just ok skating.

I’d be pretty happy if he somehow fell to our pick, but big picture wise I’ve had a hard time ranking him. At times I’ve wanted to put as high as 6 or as low as 15.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
1. Selebrini
2.Demidov
3. Levshunov
4. Lindstrom
5. Buium
6. Perekh
7 Iginla
8. Sennecke
9. Dickinson
10. Cotton
11 . Helenius
12. MBN
13.Eiserman
14. Silayev
15 Hage
16. Stolberg
17. Chernishev
18. Yalemchuck
19. Greentree
20. Stiga
21. Basha
22. Artamonov
23. Boisvert
24. Luchanko
25 Badinka
26.Jurichek
27Freij

Reactions: Holden Caufield

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
1- Celebrini
2- Demidov
—————/
3- Buium
4- Catton
5- Silayev
6- Dickinson
7- Lindstrom
—————/
8- Levushnov
9- Iginla
10- Eiserman
11- Helenius
—————/
12- Yakemchuk
13- Hage
14- Sennecke
15- Parascak
16 - Perekh
17- Connelly
18- Surin
—————-/
19 - Luchanko
20- Chernyshov
21- Boisvert
22- Greentree
23- Artamonov
24 - Mews
25 - Beaudoin
—————/
26- Ritchie
27- Bednarik
28- Eriksson
29- Brandsegg-Nygard
30- O’Reilly
31 - Stiga
32- Hutson

Last edited:

SimonSays27

Jun 14, 2024
Take this with a boulder of salt. I've seen a handful of these guys quite a few times, but there are just as many takes based a little too heavily on Twitter highlights and opinions I've read or heard from various sources around the internet. Players lumped in tiers are basically on the same level for me. You could push me in any direction on those guys. Also note that this is a personal ranking and not a mock draft.
  1. LC Macklin Celebrini
    ---
  2. LW Ivan Demidov
  3. LD Zeev Buium
  4. LC Cayden Lindstrom
  5. LD Anton Silayev
    ---
  6. LD Sam Dickinson
  7. LW Tij Iginla
  8. RW Beckett Sennecke
    ---
  9. RD Zayne Parekh
  10. RC Kosta Helenius
  11. RC Jett Luchanko
  12. LW Berkly Catton
  13. RD Carter Yakemchuk
  14. RD Artyom Levshunov
  15. LW Igor Chernyshov
  16. RW Michael Brandsegg-Nygård
  17. LW Cole Eiserman
    ---
  18. LD Jesse Pulkkinen
  19. RW Terik Parascak
  20. RC Michael Hage
  21. RD Adam Jiříček
  22. LC Yegor Surin
  23. LW Marek Vanacker
  24. LD Stian Solberg
  25. LC Cole Beaudoin
  26. RD Harrison Brunicke
  27. RW Liam Greentree
  28. RD Dominik Badinka
    ---
  29. LW Matvei Gridin
  30. LW Kevin He
  31. RW Emil Hemming
  32. RW Nikita Artamonov
  33. LD Alfons Freij
  34. LC Nathan Villeneauve
  35. LW Andrew Basha
  36. RC Dean Letourneau
  37. LC Sacha Boisvert
  38. LD Leon Muggli
  39. LC Julius Miettinen
  40. LC Tanner Howe
  41. LD Leo Sahlin Wallenius
  42. LC Teddy Stiga
  43. RW Herman Traff
  44. RW Maxim Masse
  45. RW Jacob Battaglia
  46. LC Kieron Walton
  47. RD Colton Roberts
  48. LC Linus Eriksson
  49. LD Jared Woolley
  50. RD Spencer Gill
  51. LD Cole Hutson
  52. RW Sam O'Reilly
  53. GT Pavel Moysevich
  54. GT Marcus Gidlof
  55. GT Ilya Nabokov
I had parekh higher than Buium just because of his scoring this season but I watched Buium play at DU this year and he is going to be a stud

What do yall think of some of the Swedes after the first round? I really hope the wings draft any/all of Linus Eriksson, Simon Zether and Alexander Zetterburg. I think Zetterburg could be a steal looking back in the future. His size is really dropping his draft stock but he is good enough to commit to BU next year which has a top hockey program so clearly there is something there! Also I would love if we could grab MBN and Stian Solberg but I can dream right!?

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
His resume is very impressive. But reading his scouting report, I’m just not sure how to project him. From what I gather he has good compete, good hockey sense, and pretty good skill. But he has an underwhelming shot and just ok skating.

I’d be pretty happy if he somehow fell to our pick, but big picture wise I’ve had a hard time ranking him. At times I’ve wanted to put as high as 6 or as low as 15.

I hate to make the countryman comparison but I think it's pretty apt in Helenius' case; poor man's Sebastian Aho.

He doesn't have the shot yet but his skating is terrific right now. Very, very good technical ability and he'll become lightning fast when he develops more strength. Helenius has also been called "the smartest player in the draft" by a few places. His shot is also upper tier in the draft and probably better than Aho's was in his draft year. I was on the fence about him before but if he fell to Detroit I think I take him before MBN. Too many teams are going to fall for sky high production from CHL offensive defensemen and it's going to make one of Catton or Helenius fall, I think.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
What do yall think of some of the Swedes after the first round? I really hope the wings draft any/all of Linus Eriksson, Simon Zether and Alexander Zetterburg.
Those would be fine. Like i mentioned above Jack Berglund would be nice, a bit similar to Zether and Berglund might be available in the 3rd round. We might be able to skip Zether and still get a prospect with basically same ceiling&floor.

Charlie Forslund, is also mentioned in my earlier post. Sounds very interesting prospect and looks like prototypical Hakan pick, nobody out of nowhere. Boom or bust-type, could be Franzen/Holmström or Ryno/Axelsson or something in between Ehn/Andersson-type. Either way i would definitely use a late round pick on him, Dobberprospects is the only place who has ranked him(#122).

I would like Lucas Pettersson but i think he is late 1st round pick. Melvin Fernström should be available in the 2nd, bigger swedish version of Buchelnikov. Then another potential late round pick Liam Danielsson, scouting report said poor skater but high IQ playmaker. Karl Sterner from Frölunda, big, heavy, hard to play against, many boxes check out.

Gabriel Eliasson 6'7'' maniac D, angry young man like announcer said at the U18 Worlds. Heading to University of Michigan for 2025-26 season. Viggo Gustafsson, smaller(6'2'') and less angrier version of Eliasson.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012

I would have a very hard time passing on him if he is on the board. The kid is a hockey player. His skating is not nearly as bad as some are suggesting, he just isn't super explosive. I think he is suffering from some overexposure more than anything.

Our organization could use a super smart, mature and competitive playmaker like him.

SimonSays27

Jun 14, 2024
Those would be fine. Like i mentioned above Jack Berglund would be nice, a bit similar to Zether and Berglund might be available in the 3rd round. We might be able to skip Zether and still get a prospect with basically same ceiling&floor.

Charlie Forslund, is also mentioned in my earlier post. Sounds very interesting prospect and looks like prototypical Hakan pick, nobody out of nowhere. Boom or bust-type, could be Franzen/Holmström or Ryno/Axelsson or something in between Ehn/Andersson-type. Either way i would definitely use a late round pick on him, Dobberprospects is the only place who has ranked him(#122).

I would like Lucas Pettersson but i think he is late 1st round pick. Melvin Fernström should be available in the 2nd, bigger swedish version of Buchelnikov. Then another potential late round pick Liam Danielsson, scouting report said poor skater but high IQ playmaker. Karl Sterner from Frölunda, big, heavy, hard to play against, many boxes check out.

Gabriel Eliasson 6'7'' maniac D, angry young man like announcer said at the U18 Worlds. Heading to University of Michigan for 2025-26 season. Viggo Gustafsson, smaller(6'2'') and less angrier version of Eliasson.
Ever since I saw someone post a Futurama meme with the professor yelling “Fernstrom!” I always think of that when I see his name haha I really like Karl Sterner, he might have some scoring to his game too. Well maybe Eliasson gets pissed of before his game to become a maniac. Michigan should tone him down a little which is fine but aren’t we all angry young men? Haha we are wings fans that explains us to a tee. Not sure why but I feel zetterberg with his size and skill could potentially become a DeBrincat type if everything goes perfect for his development

SimonSays27

Jun 14, 2024
These are two full mock drafts I’ve done for possible Wings picks. The rankings are a bit off like they still have Solberg way low like third round but nonetheless

Attachments

• IMG_4135.jpeg
    IMG_4135.jpeg
    967.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4132.jpeg
    IMG_4132.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 2

SimonSays27

Jun 14, 2024
Someone will fall...it always happens
- catton
- Iginla
- helenius
- senecke
- Yakemchuk

I'd be happy with anyone of these guys at 15
Of that group, I’m not sold on Yalemchuk, we already have enough defenseman picked at the top 15 in our draft history we need offense, Catton would be my preferred

HisNoodliness

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Levshunov
4. Silayev
5. Buium
6. Catton
7. Parekh
8. Yakemchuk
9. Lindstrom
10. Eiserman
11. Iginla
12. Helenius
13. Hage
14. Sennecke
15. Dickinson

There's a few more that I'd be totally cool with taking, but I'll cap it there.

Reactions: Christien

Barry Amsterdam

Fillin Nets Since 18
Apr 2, 2013
1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Levshunov
4. Silayev
5. Buium
6. Catton
7. Parekh
8. Yakemchuk
9. Lindstrom
10. Eiserman
11. Iginla
12. Helenius
13. Hage
14. Sennecke
15. Dickinson

well still get a really good prospect at 15. pretty exciting

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
1. Celebrini
2. Demidov
3. Levshunov
4. Silayev
5. Buium
6. Catton
7. Parekh
8. Yakemchuk
9. Lindstrom
10. Eiserman
11. Iginla
12. Helenius
13. Hage
14. Sennecke
15. Dickinson

I never paid attention at Dickinson, because some said he could be the best defender in this draft , but sometimes I see his rating also low

redwings25

Jul 28, 2016

HisNoodliness

Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
I never paid attention at Dickinson, because some said he could be the best defender in this draft , but sometimes I see his rating also low
Honestly I haven't seen him much and include him in the top 15 more because I know that he's generally well respected than having a solid handle on his game. So I'm likely too low but most of the rest, I have a genuine like for.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Top 100 with 100 HMs (200 players in total). My watchlist has a total of almost 600 players and those were the 200 I preferred. Impossible to have a proper read on so many players if it isn't your main hobby all year long (and it wasn't for me) so this is just my opinion based on my viewings. This makes the draft a lot more fun in my opinion as I go in and every pick is exciting since there's a big chance I have seen that player and have a read on them.

1. Macklin Celebrini - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - LH
2. Ivan Demidov - 🇷🇺 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
3. Zeev Buium - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
4. Zayne Parekh - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Defenseman - RH
5. Konsta Helenius - 🇫🇮 - 5'11 - Center - RH
6. Berkley Catton - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - LH
7. Cayden Lindstrom - 🇨🇦 - 6'4 - Center - LH
8. Michael Hage - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Center - RH
9. Beckett Sennecke - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Winger - RH
10. Sam Dickinson - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Defenseman - LH
11. Artyom Levshunov - 🇧🇾 - 6'2 - Defenseman - RH
12. Stian Solberg - 🇳🇴 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
13. Adam Jiricek - 🇨🇿 - 6'2 - Defenseman - RH
14. Tij Iginla - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Forward - LH
15. Michael Brandsegg-Nygard - 🇳🇴 - 6'1 - Winger - RH
16. Anton Silayev - 🇷🇺 - 6'7 - Defenseman - LH
17. Igor Chernyshov - 🇷🇺 - 6'2 - Winger - RH
18. Carter Yakemchuk - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
19. Teddy Stiga - 🇺🇸 - 5'10 - Winger - LH
20. Luca Marrelli - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Defenseman - RH
21. Herman Traff - 🇸🇪 - 6'3 - Winger - RH
22. Jett Luchanko - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - RH
23. Linus Eriksson - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Center - LH
24. Liam Greentree - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Winger - LH
25. Cole Eiserman - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
26. Dominik Badinka - 🇨🇿 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
27. Andrew Basha - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
28. Brayden Edwards - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - RH - (D+1)
29. Fyodor Avramov - 🇷🇺 - 6'3 - Winger - RH
30. Jesse Pulkkinen - 🇫🇮 - 6'6 - Defenseman - LH - (D+1)
31. Christian Humphreys - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Forward - RH
32. Nikita Artamonov - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
33. Trevor Connelly - 🇺🇸 - 6'1 - Winger - LH
34. Clarke Caswell - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
35. Tarin Smith - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Defenseman - LH
36. Riley Patterson - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - RH
37. Alfons Freij - 🇸🇪 - 6'1 - Defenseman - LH
38. John Mustard - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
39. Viggo Gustafsson - 🇸🇪 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
40. Elliott Groenewold - 🇺🇸 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
41. Mitja Jokinen - 🇫🇮 - 5'11 - Defenseman - LH
42. Brodie Ziemer - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Winger - RH
43. Ryerson Leenders - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Goalie - LH
44. Topias Hynninen - 🇫🇮 - 5'10 - Center - LH
45. Yegor Surin - 🇷🇺 - 6'1 - Forward - LH
46. Sacha Boisvert - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Center - LH
47. Henry Mews - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Defenseman - RH
48. Maxim Massé - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Winger - RH
49. Alexander Siryatsky - 🇷🇺 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
50. Adam Kleber - 🇺🇸 - 6'5 - Defenseman - RH
51. Ben Danford - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Defenseman - RH
52. Anthony Spellacy - 🇺🇸 - 6'3 - Forward - RH
53. Leo Sahlin Wallenius - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
54. Blake Montgomery - 🇺🇸 - 6'4 - Forward - LH - (D+1)
55. Petter Vesterheim - 🇳🇴 - 5'11 - Center - LH - (D+1)
56. Lucas Pettersson - 🇸🇪 - 5'11 - Center - LH
57. Evan Gardner - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Goalie - LH
58. Tomas Galvas - 🇨🇿 - 5'10 - Defenseman - LH
59. Luke Misa - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Center - LH
60. Eemil Vinni - 🇫🇮 - 6'3 - Goalie - LH
61. Justin Poirier - 🇨🇦 - 5'8 - Winger - RH
62. Alexander Zetterberg - 🇸🇪 - 5'8 - Forward - RH
63. Ilya Nabokov - 🇷🇺 - 6'1 - Goalie - LH - (D+3)
64. EJ Emery - 🇺🇸 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
65. Matvei Shuravin - 🇷🇺 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
66. Miroslav Satan - 🇸🇰 - 6'7 - Center - LH
67. Emil Hemming - 🇫🇮 - 6'2 - Winger - RH
68. Noel Fransen - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
69. Leon Muggli - 🇨🇭 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
70. Terik Parascak - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Winger - RH
71. Dean Letourneau - 🇨🇦 - 6'7 - Center - RH
72. Kim Elfving - 🇸🇪 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH - (D+1)
73. Ivan Okunev - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
74. Fraser Leonard - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Defenseman - RH
75. Petr Sikora - 🇨🇿 - 6'0 - Center - LH
76. Thomas Desruisseaux - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - LH
77. Jacob Battaglia - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
78. Ilya Pautov - 🇷🇺 - 5'10 - Winger - LH
79. Sam O'reilly - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Center - RH
80. Ryder Ritchie - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Forward - RH
81. Wilson Bjorck - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Center - LH
82. Kieron Walton - 🇨🇦 - 6'5 - Forward - LH
83. Gustav Sjoqvist - 🇸🇪 - 6'3 - Defenseman - LH
84. Adam Jecho - 🇨🇿 - 6'5 - Winger - RH
85. Dominik Mikanovich - 🇧🇾 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
86. Cole Hutson - 🇺🇸 - 5'10 - Defenseman - LH
87. Charlie Elick - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
88. Max Plante - 🇺🇸 - 5'10 - Center - LH
89. Matvei Gridin - 🇷🇺 - 6'1 - Winger - LH
90. Miguel Marques - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Winger - RH
91. Nicholas Kempf - 🇺🇸 - 6'2 - Goalie - LH
92. Marek Vanacker - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
93. Cole Beaudoin - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Center - LH
94. Carter George - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Goalie - LH
95. Tory Pitner - 🇺🇸 - 6'1 - Defenseman - RH
96. Kevin He - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
97. Austin Burnevik - 🇺🇸 - 6'4 - Winger - LH - (D+1)
98. Mikhail Yegorov - 🇷🇺 - 6'5 - Goalie - LH
99. Kam Hendrickson - 🇺🇸 - 6'2 - Goalie - RH
100. Ollie Josephson - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - LH

Joel Abrahamsson - 🇸🇪 - 6'3 - Winger - LH
Tanner Adams - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Winger - LH - (D+1)
Sergei Artemyev - 🇷🇺 - 5'10 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Kamil Bednarik - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Center - LH
Alexis Bernier - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Defenseman - RH
Will Bishop - 🇨🇦 - 6'6 - Defenseman - RH - (D+1)
Alexandre Blais - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Winger - LH
Niklas Blessing - 🇨🇭 - 5'11 - Defenseman - LH
Artyom Bondar - 🇷🇺 - 6'1 - Forward - RH
Yegor Borikov - 🇧🇾 - 6'0 - Winger - LH - (D+1)
Harrison Brunicke - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Defenseman - RH
Eric Burger - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
Matvey Butkovskiy - 🇫🇮 - 6'2 - Winger - LH
Charlie Cerrato - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Jakub Chromiak - 🇸🇰 - 5'11 - Defenseman - RH
Miles Cooper - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - LH
Benjamin Cormier - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - LH
Mathias Dehli - 🇳🇴 - 6'2 - Center - RH
Kocha Delic - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Forward - LH - (D+2)
Vincent Desjardins - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - RH
Tristen Doyle - 🇨🇦 - 5'9 - Defenseman - RH
Gabriel Eliasson - 🇸🇪 - 6'6 - Defenseman - LH
Luke Ellinas - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Forward - LH
Melvin Fernstrom - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Winger - RH
Lukas Fischer - 🇨🇿 - 6'4 - Defenseman - LH
Josh Fluker - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Defenseman - RH
Spencer Gill - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
David Granberg - 🇸🇪 - 6'1 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Alexandre Guy - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Winger - RH
Michael Hagens - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Defenseman - LH - (D+1)
Ty Hanson - 🇺🇸 - 5'9 - Defenseman - RH - (D+1)
Isac Hedqvist - 🇸🇪 - 5'10 - Winger - LH - (D+1)
Ty Henry - 🇨🇦 - 6'4 - Defenseman - LH
Adam Hesselvall - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Winger - RH
Tanner Howe - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
Daniil O Ivanov - 🇷🇺 - 6'5 - Defenseman - LH - (D+2)
Beau Jelsma - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Forward - LH - (D+2)
Loke Johansson - 🇸🇪 - 6'3 - Defenseman - LH
Patrik Juhola - 🇫🇮 - 6'3 - Forward - LH - (D+2)
Marcus Kearsey - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Defenseman - LH
Christian Kirsch - 🇨🇭 - 6'4 - Goalie - LH
Aron Kiviharju - 🇫🇮 - 5'10 - Defenseman - LH
Timur Kol - 🇷🇺 - 6'3 - Defenseman - LH
Leonid Kolodiy - 🇷🇺 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
Ondrej Kos - 🇨🇿 - 6'2 - Winger - LH
Andrey Krutov - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
Hunter Laing - 🇨🇦 - 6'6 - Forward - RH
Valter Lindberg - 🇸🇪 - 5'10 - Center - LH
Leo Lundblad - 🇸🇪 - 5'10 - Winger - LH
Ignat Lutfullin - 🇷🇺 - 5'10 - Winger - RH - (D+1)
Roman Luttsev - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Center - LH
Amund Sondmor Martinsen - 🇳🇴 - 5'11 - Goalie - LH
Braydon McCallum - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Forward - RH
William Mcisaac - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
Brendan McMorrow - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
Gian Meier - 🇨🇭 - 6'2 - Defenseman - RH
Julius Miettinen - 🇫🇮 - 6'3 - Center - LH
Pavel Moysevich - 🇧🇾 - 6'5 - Goalie - LH - (D+1)
Tomas Mrsic - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - LH
Teodor Munther - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Goalie - LH
Viktor Olofsson - 🇸🇪 - 5'8 - Winger - LH
Luke Osburn - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
Aidan Park - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Forward - RH
Philéas Perrenoud - 🇫🇷 - 5'10 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Vitali Pesterev - 🇷🇺 - 6'4 - Defenseman - RH - (D+1)
Dominik Petr - 🇨🇿 - 6'2 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Chase Pietila - 🇺🇸 - 6'1 - Defenseman - RH - (D+2)
Kasper Pikkarainen - 🇫🇮 - 6'3 - Winger - RH
Kaden Pitre - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - LH
Noah Powell - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Winger - RH - (D+1)
Ilya Protas - 🇧🇾 - 6'3 - Winger - LH
Elias Puolanne - 🇫🇮 - 6'1 - Winger - LH
Jamiro Reber - 🇨🇭 - 5'10 - Forward - LH
Colton Roberts - 🇨🇦 - 6'4 - Defenseman - RH
Heikki Ruohonen - 🇫🇮 - 6'1 - Center - LH
Joona Saarelainen - 🇫🇮 - 5'9 - Center - LH
Rashit Samigullin - 🇷🇺 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH - (D+1)
William Samuelsson - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Center - LH
Kaden Shahan - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Winger - RH - (D+1)
Artyom Shchuchinov - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Defenseman - LH
Nicholas Sima - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Winger - RH - (D+1)
Filip Sitar - 🇸🇮 - 5'11 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Svante Sjodin - 🇸🇪 - 6'1 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Gabe Smith - 🇨🇦 - 6'4 - Center - LH
Elias Straume Vatne - 🇳🇴 - 5'9 - Forward - LH
Tuomas Suoniemi - 🇫🇮 - 5'10 - Center - LH
Mac Swanson - 🇺🇸 - 5'7 - Center - LH
Danila Sysoyev - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Winger - RH
Stepan Tarasenko - 🇷🇺 - 6'1 - Winger - LH
Tyler Thorpe - 🇨🇦 - 6'5 - Winger - RH - (D+1)
Daniil Ustinkov - 🇨🇭 - 6'1 - Defenseman - LH
Veeti Vaisanen - 🇫🇮 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
Lucas Van Vliet - 🇺🇸 - 6'1 - Winger - LH
Yegor Varyushkin - 🇷🇺 - 6'3 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Nathan Villeneuve - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - LH
Carson Wetsch - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Winger - RH
John Whipple - 🇺🇸 - 6'1 - Defenseman - LH
Chase Wutzke - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Goalie - LH
Simon Zether - 🇸🇪 - 6'3 - Forward - RH
Elias Zimmerman - 🇸🇪 - 6'6 - Center - LH - (D+1)

Last edited:

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Top 100 with 100 HMs (200 players in total). My watchlist has a total of almost 600 players and those were the 200 I preferred. Impossible to have a proper read on so many players if it isn't your main hobby all year long (and it wasn't for me) so this is just my opinion based on my viewings. This makes the draft a lot more fun in my opinion as I go in and every pick is exciting since there's a big chance I have seen that player and have a read on them.

1. Macklin Celebrini - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - LH
2. Ivan Demidov - 🇷🇺 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
3. Zeev Buium - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
4. Zayne Parekh - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Defenseman - RH
5. Konsta Helenius - 🇫🇮 - 5'11 - Center - RH
6. Berkley Catton - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - LH
7. Cayden Lindstrom - 🇨🇦 - 6'4 - Center - LH
8. Michael Hage - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Center - RH
9. Beckett Sennecke - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Winger - RH
10. Sam Dickinson - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Defenseman - LH
11. Artyom Levshunov - 🇧🇾 - 6'2 - Defenseman - RH
12. Stian Solberg - 🇳🇴 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
13. Adam Jiricek - 🇨🇿 - 6'2 - Defenseman - RH
14. Tij Iginla - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Forward - LH
15. Michael Brandsegg-Nygard - 🇳🇴 - 6'1 - Winger - RH
16. Anton Silayev - 🇷🇺 - 6'7 - Defenseman - LH
17. Igor Chernyshov - 🇷🇺 - 6'2 - Winger - RH
18. Carter Yakemchuk - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
19. Teddy Stiga - 🇺🇸 - 5'10 - Winger - LH
20. Luca Marrelli - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Defenseman - RH
21. Herman Traff - 🇸🇪 - 6'3 - Winger - RH
22. Jett Luchanko - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - RH
23. Linus Eriksson - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Center - LH
24. Liam Greentree - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Winger - LH
25. Cole Eiserman - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
26. Dominik Badinka - 🇨🇿 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
27. Andrew Basha - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
28. Brayden Edwards - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - RH - (D+1)
29. Fyodor Avramov - 🇷🇺 - 6'3 - Winger - RH
30. Jesse Pulkkinen - 🇫🇮 - 6'6 - Defenseman - LH - (D+1)
31. Christian Humphreys - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Forward - RH
32. Nikita Artamonov - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
33. Trevor Connelly - 🇺🇸 - 6'1 - Winger - LH
34. Clarke Caswell - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
35. Tarin Smith - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Defenseman - LH
36. Riley Patterson - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - RH
37. Alfons Freij - 🇸🇪 - 6'1 - Defenseman - LH
38. John Mustard - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
39. Viggo Gustafsson - 🇸🇪 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
40. Elliott Groenewold - 🇺🇸 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
41. Mitja Jokinen - 🇫🇮 - 5'11 - Defenseman - LH
42. Brodie Ziemer - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Winger - RH
43. Ryerson Leenders - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Goalie - LH
44. Topias Hynninen - 🇫🇮 - 5'10 - Center - LH
45. Yegor Surin - 🇷🇺 - 6'1 - Forward - LH
46. Sacha Boisvert - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Center - LH
47. Henry Mews - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Defenseman - RH
48. Maxim Massé - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Winger - RH
49. Alexander Siryatsky - 🇷🇺 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
50. Adam Kleber - 🇺🇸 - 6'5 - Defenseman - RH
51. Ben Danford - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Defenseman - RH
52. Anthony Spellacy - 🇺🇸 - 6'3 - Forward - RH
53. Leo Sahlin Wallenius - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
54. Blake Montgomery - 🇺🇸 - 6'4 - Forward - LH - (D+1)
55. Petter Vesterheim - 🇳🇴 - 5'11 - Center - LH - (D+1)
56. Lucas Pettersson - 🇸🇪 - 5'11 - Center - LH
57. Evan Gardner - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Goalie - LH
58. Tomas Galvas - 🇨🇿 - 5'10 - Defenseman - LH
59. Luke Misa - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Center - LH
60. Eemil Vinni - 🇫🇮 - 6'3 - Goalie - LH
61. Justin Poirier - 🇨🇦 - 5'8 - Winger - RH
62. Alexander Zetterberg - 🇸🇪 - 5'8 - Forward - RH
63. EJ Emery - 🇺🇸 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
64. Matvei Shuravin - 🇷🇺 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
65. Miroslav Satan - 🇸🇰 - 6'7 - Center - LH
66. Emil Hemming - 🇫🇮 - 6'2 - Winger - RH
67. Noel Fransen - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
68. Leon Muggli - 🇨🇭 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
69. Terik Parascak - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Winger - RH
70. Kim Elfving - 🇸🇪 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH - (D+1)
71. Ivan Okunev - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
72. Fraser Leonard - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Defenseman - RH
73. Petr Sikora - 🇨🇿 - 6'0 - Center - LH
74. Thomas Desruisseaux - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - LH
75. Ilya Pautov - 🇷🇺 - 5'10 - Winger - LH
76. Sam O'reilly - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Center - RH
77. Ryder Ritchie - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Forward - RH
78. Wilson Bjorck - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Center - LH
79. Adam Jecho - 🇨🇿 - 6'5 - Winger - RH
80. Dominik Mikanovich - 🇧🇾 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH
81. Cole Hutson - 🇺🇸 - 5'10 - Defenseman - LH
82. Max Plante - 🇺🇸 - 5'10 - Center - LH
83. Jacob Battaglia - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
84. Matvei Gridin - 🇷🇺 - 6'1 - Winger - LH
85. Miguel Marques - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Winger - RH
86. Nicholas Kempf - 🇺🇸 - 6'2 - Goalie - LH
87. Gustav Sjoqvist - 🇸🇪 - 6'3 - Defenseman - LH
88. Ilya Nabokov - 🇷🇺 - 6'1 - Goalie - LH - (D+3)
89. Charlie Elick - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
90. Marek Vanacker - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
91. Cole Beaudoin - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Center - LH
92. Carter George - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Goalie - LH
93. Kieron Walton - 🇨🇦 - 6'5 - Forward - LH
94. Tory Pitner - 🇺🇸 - 6'1 - Defenseman - RH
95. Ollie Josephson - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - LH
96. Dean Letourneau - 🇨🇦 - 6'7 - Center - RH
97. Teodor Munther - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Goalie - LH
98. Austin Burnevik - 🇺🇸 - 6'4 - Winger - LH - (D+1)
99. Kam Hendrickson - 🇺🇸 - 6'2 - Goalie - RH
100. Mikhail Yegorov - 🇷🇺 - 6'4 - Goalie - LH

Joel Abrahamsson - 🇸🇪 - 6'3 - Winger - LH
Tanner Adams - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Winger - LH - (D+1)
Sergei Artemyev - 🇷🇺 - 5'10 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Kamil Bednarik - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Center - LH
Alexis Bernier - 🇨🇦 - 6'1 - Defenseman - RH
Will Bishop - 🇨🇦 - 6'6 - Defenseman - RH - (D+1)
Alexandre Blais - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Winger - LH
Niklas Blessing - 🇨🇭 - 5'11 - Defenseman - LH
Artyom Bondar - 🇷🇺 - 6'1 - Forward - RH
Yegor Borikov - 🇧🇾 - 6'0 - Winger - LH - (D+1)
Harrison Brunicke - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Defenseman - RH
Eric Burger - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
Matvey Butkovskiy - 🇫🇮 - 6'2 - Winger - LH
Charlie Cerrato - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Jakub Chromiak - 🇸🇰 - 5'11 - Defenseman - RH
Miles Cooper - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - LH
Benjamin Cormier - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - LH
Mathias Dehli - 🇳🇴 - 6'2 - Center - RH
Kocha Delic - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Forward - LH - (D+2)
Vincent Desjardins - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - RH
Tristen Doyle - 🇨🇦 - 5'9 - Defenseman - RH
Gabriel Eliasson - 🇸🇪 - 6'6 - Defenseman - LH
Luke Ellinas - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Forward - LH
Melvin Fernstrom - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Winger - RH
Lukas Fischer - 🇨🇿 - 6'4 - Defenseman - LH
Josh Fluker - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Defenseman - RH
Spencer Gill - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
David Granberg - 🇸🇪 - 6'1 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Alexandre Guy - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Winger - RH
Michael Hagens - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Forward - LH - (D+1)
Ty Hanson - 🇺🇸 - 5'9 - Defenseman - RH - (D+1)
Isac Hedqvist - 🇸🇪 - 5'10 - Winger - LH - (D+1)
Ty Henry - 🇨🇦 - 6'4 - Defenseman - LH
Adam Hesselvall - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Winger - RH
Tanner Howe - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
Daniil O Ivanov - 🇷🇺 - 6'5 - Defenseman - LH - (D+2)
Beau Jelsma - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Forward - LH - (D+2)
Loke Johansson - 🇸🇪 - 6'3 - Defenseman - LH
Patrik Juhola - 🇫🇮 - 6'3 - Forward - LH - (D+2)
Marcus Kearsey - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Defenseman - LH
Makar Khanin - 🇷🇺 - 6'0 - Winger - RH - (D+1)
Christian Kirsch - 🇨🇭 - 6'4 - Goalie - LH
Aron Kiviharju - 🇫🇮 - 5'10 - Defenseman - LH
Timur Kol - 🇷🇺 - 6'3 - Defenseman - LH
Leonid Kolodiy - 🇷🇺 - 6'0 - Winger - LH
Semyon Konopsky - 🇷🇺 - 6'4 - Goalie - LH
Ondrej Kos - 🇨🇿 - 6'2 - Winger - LH
Andrey Krutov - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
Hunter Laing - 🇨🇦 - 6'6 - Forward - RH
Valter Lindberg - 🇸🇪 - 5'10 - Center - LH
Leo Lundblad - 🇸🇪 - 5'10 - Winger - LH
Ignat Lutfullin - 🇷🇺 - 5'10 - Winger - RH - (D+1)
Roman Luttsev - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Center - LH
Amund Sondmor Martinsen - 🇳🇴 - 5'11 - Goalie - LH
Braydon McCallum - 🇨🇦 - 5'10 - Forward - RH
William Mcisaac - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Defenseman - RH
Brendan McMorrow - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Winger - LH
Gian Meier - 🇨🇭 - 6'2 - Defenseman - RH
Julius Miettinen - 🇫🇮 - 6'3 - Center - LH
Pavel Moysevich - 🇧🇾 - 6'5 - Goalie - LH - (D+1)
Tomas Mrsic - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - LH
Viktor Olofsson - 🇸🇪 - 5'8 - Winger - LH
Luke Osburn - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
Aidan Park - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Forward - RH
Philéas Perrenoud - 🇫🇷 - 5'10 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Vitali Pesterev - 🇷🇺 - 6'4 - Defenseman - RH - (D+1)
Dominik Petr - 🇨🇿 - 6'2 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Chase Pietila - 🇺🇸 - 6'1 - Defenseman - RH - (D+2)
Kasper Pikkarainen - 🇫🇮 - 6'3 - Winger - RH
Kaden Pitre - 🇨🇦 - 5'11 - Center - LH
Noah Powell - 🇺🇸 - 6'0 - Winger - RH - (D+1)
Ilya Protas - 🇧🇾 - 6'3 - Winger - LH
Elias Puolanne - 🇫🇮 - 6'1 - Winger - LH
Jamiro Reber - 🇨🇭 - 5'10 - Forward - LH
Colton Roberts - 🇨🇦 - 6'4 - Defenseman - RH
Heikki Ruohonen - 🇫🇮 - 6'1 - Center - LH
Joona Saarelainen - 🇫🇮 - 5'9 - Center - LH
Rashit Samigullin - 🇷🇺 - 6'2 - Defenseman - LH - (D+1)
William Samuelsson - 🇸🇪 - 6'0 - Center - LH
Kaden Shahan - 🇺🇸 - 5'11 - Winger - RH - (D+1)
Artyom Shchuchinov - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Defenseman - LH
Nicholas Sima - 🇨🇦 - 6'3 - Winger - RH - (D+1)
Filip Sitar - 🇸🇮 - 5'11 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Svante Sjodin - 🇸🇪 - 6'1 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Gabe Smith - 🇨🇦 - 6'4 - Center - LH
Elias Straume Vatne - 🇳🇴 - 5'9 - Forward - LH
Tuomas Suoniemi - 🇫🇮 - 5'10 - Center - LH
Danila Sysoyev - 🇷🇺 - 5'11 - Winger - RH
Stepan Tarasenko - 🇷🇺 - 6'1 - Winger - LH
Tyler Thorpe - 🇨🇦 - 6'5 - Winger - RH - (D+1)
Daniil Ustinkov - 🇨🇭 - 6'1 - Defenseman - LH
Veeti Vaisanen - 🇫🇮 - 6'0 - Defenseman - LH
Lucas Van Vliet - 🇺🇸 - 6'1 - Winger - LH
Yegor Varyushkin - 🇷🇺 - 6'3 - Center - LH - (D+1)
Nathan Villeneuve - 🇨🇦 - 6'0 - Center - LH
Carson Wetsch - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Winger - RH
John Whipple - 🇺🇸 - 6'1 - Defenseman - LH
Chase Wutzke - 🇨🇦 - 6'2 - Goalie - LH
Simon Zether - 🇸🇪 - 6'3 - Forward - RH
Elias Zimmerman - 🇸🇪 - 6'6 - Center - LH - (D+1)

Imo, you really nailed well the rank order, how Centers and defencemen will go first and wingers will fall.

That's always the way on draft day and biggest exception versus all ranks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad