GDT: | Pens vs Sharks | 2030hrs MST | Facing our mortal enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It's cause I was there. I brought the good luck.

Then again, i was also at the preceding like fifteen year losing streak at every sharks pens game lol

So maybe that wasn't it
You and me both brah…it seems like we lose every game in SJ, though Im sure Bob Grove will give us the numbers lol

Reactions: BusinessGoose

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
@SEALBound Anything new to report?

xxTR6Od.gif
giphy.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Oh bless you wankers that expect a win.

I expect maybe 5-10mins of effort, at most.

I'm gonna say we win, even with the sieve between the pipes again.

Sharks just made the cross country trip and we've been waiting for them.

Hope CDS pitches a shutout.

Sharks beat the Caps and have had a day and a half of rest, even then they’re probably more mentally prepared then this squad of dipshits coached by an immense dipshit.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
unfortunately not…my girlfriend would not be happy if I ditched Valentines Day for the Sharks game…she puts up with my hockey love but that only goes so far lol
Perhaps a rational explanation of the commercial, non-romantic nature of the so-called holiday and your undying love openly shown the other 364 days of the year might convince her of the folly of her position.

Or maybe not.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Perhaps a rational explanation of the commercial, non-romantic nature of the so-called holiday and your undying love openly shown the other 364 days of the year might convince her of the folly of her position.

Or maybe not.
Nope lol…I’ve tried that …somehow she doesn’t care for fancy dinners but she doesn’t want to compete with hockey tonight…imagine that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad