Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Oilers

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
This is the correct take. Once the local folks, particularly bootlickers like Yohe, start to openly question Sullivan's coaching or job status--it's over. The wheels are already in motion and the decision's been made.

If schmucks like Yohe can finally see the light regarding Sullivan, hopefully we can get them working on Tomlin next.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I think im seeing a pattern here. Anyone named Mike should be banned from entering the city of Pittsburgh (Make an exception for Lange)

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Sid's a weird case, man. I don't think he's as bad as he's shown, and he's definitely just out there for a skate sometimes, but I gotta wonder if part of it is a 37 year old whose body has a ton of miles on it, who has genuinely zero help on the wings.

Huge part of it is mental though, imo. And I'm not sure a 10 game losing streak gets Sullivan fired. I'd like to hope, but they also extended the guy two years before his current deal was even up after the team's fourth consecutive 1st round exit, so you never know with this stupid f***ing organization. :laugh:
Imagine the mental toll on a guy like Sid. Not only does he realize he can't do the same stuff he used to at the same sort of level/consistency due to age, but to make matters worse he watches his linemates with hands of stone being incapable of doing anything to help him.

It's no wonder that at some point he'll try something, it doesn't work and then just be all "oh f*** this shit" and skate leisurely to the bench.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad