GDT: Pens vs Jerks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who puts up more points?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Armstrong provides the most boring and embarrassing commentary to every game, and every game he says basically the exact same stupid shit. This is embarrassing, like this dude belong nowhere near a full time commentary gig. Yikes.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Canes are kinda climbing up my list of teams I really don't like. I hate their grindy ass Rod Brindamour hockey and I hate that they always beat us.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Canes are kinda climbing up my list of teams I really don't like. I hate their grindy ass Rod Brindamour hockey and I hate that they always beat us.
They look much faster than the Pens too lol

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
This game looks like the last 8 games with the Canes. 4 shots in the first 8.6 minutes. Canes will go up a goal, we will press, give up easy chances, Canes will pull away. But I've definitely sat through worse as a Pens fan.

Edit: LOL - and we go up 1.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This game looks like the last 8 games with the Canes. 4 shots in the first 8.6 minutes. Canes will go up a goal, we will press, give up easy chances, Canes will pull away. But I've definitely sat through worse as a Pens fan.
I’m not watching for this reason lol

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
What was that? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad