Confirmed with Link: Pens sign Tristan Jarry : 5.375 x 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Maybe the fourth time is the charm and this time Jarry won't be terrible after the trade deadline.

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
tristan-jarry-jarry.gif

I’m gonna start watching Pirates games now.

I still have PTSD from this play

Rave7215

Mar 12, 2010
Everyone ****s on DeSmith. Like is he really 5x worse than jars?
Well we won't have to worry about that, Alex Nedeljkovic is going to be the new backup. CDS is on his way out. I think we are seeing all these signing at once because something else is in the works

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Jack Johnson

Not even close. That one was buyout friendly and a position you could play 8-10 minutes a night. This one literally plays all 60 (for the 8 games he's healthy at any given stretch) and does nothing but bleed goals and let in backbreakers.

I honest to God think this is Sullivan convincing the front office knowing full God damned well he can blame Jarry's inconsistency and/or health on the fact we miss the playoffs for the next 5 years or make them and get bounced.

"Well, err, gorsh, *boston smirk*, I just think if we had a bit better luck/chances/health (Jarry hurt)" Oh gosh Sully here's 5 more years. f***ing pathetic.

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
All that money for a guy that gets injured every month and has never won a playoff series. His agent is worth every penny.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
the aav is a bit too high but there was literally no other option available. Korpisalo is worse and got a similar contract. Pens tried to sign Freddie but he stayed in Carolina.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I don't understand how people think Jarry sucks when you look at his numbers.

I wouldn't have signed him to this contract though.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Well we won't have to worry about that, Alex Nedeljkovic is going to be the new backup. CDS is on his way out. I think we are seeing all these signing at once because something else is in the works
I’d just rather go a COMPLETELY different direction. I’d love to pull a 90s red wings like that did with osgood. Build the D. It’s so much more important the G.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
tristan-jarry-jarry.gif

I’m gonna start watching Pirates games now.

I don't understand why Malkin was trying to avoid contact there as if it was a preseason game

Reactions: Dessloch

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Nothing on the market too high for the wants on a trade.

As long as we use some assets to make a trade for something else I will survive.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
I don't understand how people think Jarry sucks when you look at his numbers.

I wouldn't have signed him to this contract though.

This is a conversation I have with friend who literally don't watch the team but every 25 games and love the likes of Rust/Jarry/Sullivan

So, no biggie if that's you - but seriously - this guy passes the puck to the opposition in a key moment with the season on the line - fails to clear the puck at least 8 times per period, mishandles the puck more than he makes a decent breakout play, lets in backbreaking goals quite literally on about 30% of the teams losses, not a single person can name a single NHL game he's stolen (every NHL starter steals games, even the lower tiered ones), he's hurt all the damned time, he makes excuses....but sure he's north of 900. His stats are about as defining as the Penguins leading the league in hits every year.

Reactions: Dessloch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad