Proposal: Pens and Rangers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I doubt Rutherford would move Pouliot for Hayes and I doubt NY would consider moving Miller/Kreider for him. I almost wonder if Buchnevich or Kovac is a more realistic target for DP.

No chance the Rangers trade a prospect like Buchnevich for someone like Pouliot.

mgd525

May 18, 2007
I don't really like Hayes much. I really question his hockey sense.

Miller I would do. I don't really think the Rangers would without a good add from the Pens.

Kreider is a pipe dream but would LOVE to have him on the Pens. He would be an amazing fit with either Crosby or Malkin.

Ogelthorpe

Who do you play for?
Jul 21, 2010
I'm not understanding the point you're attempting to make by bringing Schultz and Vesey into the discussion.

The point is he isn't sitting behind stiffs. Schultz has looked very good since coming to Pittsburgh and he is the main competitor for the spot DP would get.

Shootertooter

Feb 20, 2016
JT Miller is not getting moved. Rangers management covets him and will wean and coddle him in the hope of him becoming a true force in the NHL.

FlipFlopPavelski

Jun 8, 2016
Bay Area
First of all most of the proposals here are garbage, the rangers and penguins would never trade with each other since theyre both in the metro or atlantic division, idk which one. Second, hayes or Miller isnt worth pouliout at all. BY GAWD

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Sorry - I forgot how over-hyped prospects who haven't played NHL games are on HF. My bad.

No, it has nothing to do with that. The arrogant tone really isn't needed either (especially when you are ill informed).

Buchnevich was one of three players named untouchable by Gorton at the start of the off-season. So not only is he not being traded, it sure as hell isn't going to be for a mediocre offer. It would take something absurd to pry Buchnevich out of NY since our GM said himself that Buch isn't going anywhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad