Salary Cap: Pens '24-'25 Salary Thread: The Crosbicles Volume XIX

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Getting Huberdeau back for Jarry would be awesome.
It's basically the Karlsson trade all over again. Our table scraps for a guy that was an albatross contract, looks like he's back on the rails, but still signed for too long and too much.

If that deal was on the table last December we would have chased Dubas out of town with torches and pitchforks if he did it.

I'd strongly consider Jarry and Bunting for Huberdeau, but it's a very high risk high reward deal.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
It's basically the Karlsson trade all over again. Our table scraps for a guy that was an albatross contract, looks like he's back on the rails, but still signed for too long and too much.

If that deal was on the table last December we would have chased Dubas out of town with torches and pitchforks if he did it.

I'd strongly consider Jarry and Bunting for Huberdeau, but it's a very high risk high reward deal.

Nah. I proposed us taking on Huberdeau since 2023.

Sike Mullivan

Nickstuitveness.
Nov 15, 2010
Also what the f*** is Taylor Haase talking about, should be Alex Nedeljkovic's net moving forward? What the f*** did Joel Blomqvist do that would suggest he hasn't earned that crease just as much if not more?
The only thing I can think of is let Ned get shelled in front of this team defense and not ruin the confidence of our potential goalie of the future?

Reactions: Sideline

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
Lol Yohe reported my post to the mods.
Maybe we should all report him to the athletic for always kissing sullivan's ass and lobbing softball question after softball question instead of pertinent questions about the team's/coach's failures.
All just to keep his pre and post-game game meal trough accessible.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I wish we had a media that was half way between what we have, essentially an extension and mouthpiece of the current front office, and Toronto’s, constantly attacking the front office.

People can talk about rebuilding but right now we are spending to the cap and the message is we’re trying to compete. If those things are true then Sully deserves every bit of criticism.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad