Salary Cap: Pens '24-'25 Salary Thread: The Crosbicles Volume XIX

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Saw on a facebook blog that LA might be in the market for a center post-pre-season. We could easily send them Eller or Acciari for virtually nothing.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Goodleaf

Love a good stick.
Nov 15, 2010
Saw on a facebook blog that LA might be in the market for a center post-pre-season. We could easily send them Eller or Acciari for virtually nothing.
Looking at their roster..they only have 2 RH forwards...Id be dangling Acciari or even Pulju. Not sure how much flexibility they have to make room for Acciari, and I dont see much in terms of a 1 for 1 deal.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
1727353901655.png

Kings with the budget Laf

Goodleaf

Love a good stick.
Nov 15, 2010
After seeing the lines in practice, lord Sully obviously feels the attempted youth movement this summer was a failure. Lets go out guns blazing...Rakell, Graves, Poulin and Puus to CGY for Huberdeau. Sorry everyone..slow day at the office.

keat.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GilbertSeinfeld

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
I like this even a 5th rounder.

Acciari I'd love to just ship off but I understand teams hesitant at a 2nd year. I'd give him away for future considerations.

Eller though I do think he should return something and ultimately who I'd rather keep.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
The job description reads "a better analytical way to win games without firing the obvious issue."
Why does it matter that Sully is the coach on a team going nowhere? I seriously don't understand the outrage when you consider this team is not a contender. Let him drive this team to the bottom. It's the best thing for us in the short term. In a couple years he'll be gone and then we'll start to crawl back out, but not for a while here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad