GDT: Penguins vs Stars Fri Mar 22 8pm EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
:pens 30-29-9 vs :stars42-19-9

Penguins will try to Manifest their playoff Destiny on a quick romp out West vs the Stars

We will bask in Nostalgia®️

It's all we have left.
f*** you North Stars.
Also, Hull was in the paint. f*** you Stars.

images
images

The Penguins own an overall record of 384-87-45 when both Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin record a point in a game.

Sidney Crosby (583) enters tonight’s game one goal shy of surpassing Wayne Gretzky (583) for sole possession of the seventh-most goals with a single franchise in NHL history.

Last edited:

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Kinda irritating that as shitty as we've been Seattle has decided to lose 6 straight, Buffalo is losing again, and the teams in the top 7 are showing no signs of putting together any kind of winning streaks to give us a chance at being worse than them.

8th seems like the worst we could possibly be, but Seattle is determined to tank.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Kinda irritating that as shitty as we've been Seattle has decided to lose 6 straight, Buffalo is losing again, and the teams in the top 7 are showing no signs of putting together any kind of winning streaks to give us a chance at being worse than them.

8th seems like the worst we could possibly be, but Seattle is determined to tank.
Yeah, we are somehow losing ground to playoff teams AND pulling away from tanking teams

League is screwing us from both ends lol

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Yeah, again, unless this team rockets up the draft board thanks to lotto luck, they should just punt the 1st. Zero confidence this team will be better next year, regardless of the PR-speak shlock they'll feed the fans in exit interviews and all summer.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
:pens 30-29-9 vs :stars42-19-9

Penguins will try to Manifest their playoff Destiny on a quick romp out West vs the Stars

We will bask in Nostalgia®️

It's all we have left.
f*** you North Stars.
You are cold blooded. Telling N'Star fans in Minny that WE bask in nostalgia. OG medieval shit there, remind me not to f*** with you.

With that said, nice GDT...

• Love
Reactions: BusinessGoose

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
Can it at least be a fun game? Is sully capable of that? Pad the star player stats who the f*** cares, let them do whatever they want.

Reactions: Andy99

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Yeah, again, unless this team rockets up the draft board thanks to lotto luck, they should just punt the 1st. Zero confidence this team will be better next year, regardless of the PR-speak shlock they'll feed the fans in exit interviews and all summer.
I dunno. I think this team will be bad again next year (because Sullivan is here) but I doubt they'll be much worse than they are now. I think the teams behind us in the standings right now are all still gonna be quite bad next year.

All of which is to say do you want the 8th overall this year or next lol? I don't know enough about next year's draft to make that judgement.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I love how all the twitter people are basically... Penguins are super shitty at [insert any thing they do]

but Sullivan is f***ing a great coach.
Not Jesse nor Danny though…saying it goes beyond roster construction and is inherent in the system is basically saying the coach is to blame, isn’t it?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Jake's fitting like a glove in Carolina. Sid's gonna really have to pull the bff card to get Jake to come back this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad