Status
Not open for further replies.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Aaah some afternoon delight...

:pens 30-30-9 vs :avs 45-20-5

Shit, at least Hextall claimed he had a plan in his head :

"It's not the binary, full-on contending or full-on rebuilding," [Dubas] said. "It's something different. It's uncommon and there's not a crystal-clear view of how it is supposed to go timeline-wise or transaction-wise."

Well, hope it goes well for them:

"Graves, a defenseman, remains with his family in Pittsburgh awaiting the birth of his first child."

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I’d be pleasantly surprised if we keep it within 7.

"It's not the binary, full-on contending or full-on rebuilding," [Dubas] said. "It's something different. It's uncommon and there's not a crystal-clear view of how it is supposed to go timeline-wise or transaction-wise."
El oh el. This is literally the exact same thing Hextall said about not being able to put a plan on paper but Dubas gets a pass because he has nerd glasses so people assume he’s smart. This guy is the worst.

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
MacKinnon's home scoring streak is impressive. I hope he puts on a show this afternoon. Would be nice to see both Cole Harbour buddies put some points on the board. Sid's ppg streak is still on the line.

Reactions: Andy99

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012

"Graves, a defenseman, remains with his family in Pittsburgh awaiting the birth of his first child."

In other words, I have no ****ing clue what I'm doing. I have no plan. I'm just winging it.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
MacKinnon's home scoring streak is impressive. I hope he puts on a show this afternoon. Would be nice to see both Cole Harbour buddies put some points on the board. Sid's ppg streak is still on the line.
Yeah against Nate may actually make Sid give a crap for the first time since Jake was traded. He should get a couple points and shut er down for the year with an injury like late stage Mario in the x generation years to avoid playing with Lasse Pirjeta for 35 games.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Yeah against Nate may actually make Sid give a crap for the first time since Jake was traded. He should get a couple points and shut er down for the year with an injury like late stage Mario in the x generation years to avoid playing with Lasse Pirjeta for 35 games.
I will not sit here and let you disparage, besmirch, and defile the good goddamn name of Lasse Pirjeta.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
This feels exactly like the type of game the Pens win like 6-0 and break MacKinnon's streak. Cuz hockey makes no f***ing sense. :laugh:

Hope the Avs wipe the floor with 'em, tbh.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020

Wow that’s concerning. Completely directionless is not what you want from a front office in any business.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
DoUGK1sUwAETxQy.jpg
Sneak pick at Sully’s game plan for today.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Dubas trolled FSG into paying him that ridiculous contract.

I expect an L today
And FSG trolled Mario/Burkle into selling.

They honestly don’t give a shit. The team was just a rich shiny new toy for a group of stupid billionaires to fawn over for like a week. :rolleyes:

And now that the novelty has worn off/a culture of sucking has set in, they could care even less.

Quite frankly they’ll run this org into the ground within 10 years.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC

So we trading more lotto picks for old but less old guys now?

• Haha
Reactions: BusinessGoose

Sideline

May 23, 2004
MacKinnon always brings his a game against Sid. I think he is going to win the Art Ross today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese