Confirmed with Link: Penguins sign Sidney Crosby to two year extension

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Factorial

Oct 7, 2019
What's the rush to dispose of one of the best players in the history of the sport? We're gonna watch Crosby and Malkin for a few more seasons, then the team will be dismantled and we'll hope for another successful rebuild.

If the Leafs ever had players like that, they'd do the same thing.

The Leafs and success? Nah, that doesn't happen.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
With this team, we know the odds change drastically when the coach is fired.

It's worked 3x, so I mean....once Kindergarten Kyle sees it in the first month again, he needs to pull that trigger.

3x?

I got MT to DB and MJ to MS.

Patrick to Johnson was in the off-season. Patrick was just a bench warmer from the end of 1989/90 season. It's not the same.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
3x?

I got MT to DB and MJ to MS.

Patrick to Johnson was in the off-season. Patrick was just a bench warmer from the end of 1989/90 season. It's not the same.
I consider firing Edzo for Therrien a huge push in the direction they were headed.

So from Edzo to Therrien, they made the playoffs for the first time, lost in the 1st round and then the finals in Therrien's second full season, then from Therrien to Bylsma, they won the up - so that's 2x it's worked in the Penguins favour. That first firing of Edzo for Therrien, if it doesn't happen then the moves the Penguins make don't happen and the first cup under Sid & Geno don't happen. So yeah, I go 3x it's worked for the Penguins.

Third time, firing Johnston for Sullivan and then the Penguins decided to hang on to a clinging turd for too long.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
What's the rush to dispose of one of the best players in the history of the sport? We're gonna watch Crosby and Malkin for a few more seasons, then the team will be dismantled and we'll hope for another successful rebuild.

If the Leafs ever had players like that, they'd do the same thing.
It's hilarious watching Leaf fans constantly trying to chirp Dubas when they've continued to fail even after Dubas. Hell, they just named Poopy Pants Matthews as their new captain to replace robot Tavares. So they're going from lack of heart to lack of heart. I'm sure that will change the dynamic of the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad