Penguins Prospect Rating #1 2022

#1 Prospect

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

DK makes a pretty good argument for Puusy….definitely thought about putting him first and may still change my vote…

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish

DK makes a pretty good argument for Puusy….definitely thought about putting him first and may still change my vote…
Looks like someone has been reading my posts.

I might change mine away from him out of principle if DK agrees with it.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Anyone who does want to change their vote has the next five hours or so to do so, as at that point I will lock it.

I will suggest that people consider changing their vote to one of POJ and Pickering though, as right now that's headed for a run-off due to how close they are.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Anyone who does want to change their vote has the next five hours or so to do so, as at that point I will lock it.

I will suggest that people consider changing their vote to one of POJ and Pickering though, as right now that's headed for a run-off due to how close they are.
Tankov still has a shot.

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Whoever voted for Gruden should be kicked off HF Boards.

Unless that user is his mother. And even then, we should still kick her off.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
If I had to bet he ends up as a somewhat supercharged version of Petts. But who the hell can predict the future.
Honestly, not great end result for a 1st round pick, but not horrible either. It's easy to forget how lots of lesser talents came out of the mid-to-late 1st. Ceci, Jankowski, Pearson are all 2012 1st rounders, and that's leaving out the obvious busts like Yakupov, Subban, Gaunce, and Pouliot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad