GDT: PDF Game 3 | Ducks @ Flames 5/5/15 7:30 MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
They call them the ah cardiac ah kids!

Bz9OtP3CMAIVqP8.jpg

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
You know how things almost slow down when the magic happens and it's meant to be? I'm not even joking. I saw Johnny's goal developing almost in slow-motion. And it was like I knew the right move wouldn't be to pass but to back in the d-man and then shoot. Weird how magic happens.

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
You know how things almost slow down when the magic happens and it's meant to be? I'm not even joking. I saw Johnny's goal developing almost in slow-motion. And it was like I knew the right move wouldn't be to pass but to back in the d-man and then shoot. Weird how magic happens.

yer a wizard harry

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I have no dog in this game...that said, the "no goal" was wrong... In real time the puck went over by at least three inches, the slow motion views showed the "bounce" off the goalie pads...

Good luck in OT, I'm pulling for the Flames in this game..

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Does anyone hate how sour Hiller looks on the bench? I mean I get that he wants to be playing but come on...

I didn't notice but that sucks if true. Wow.

I really doubt that he wants to be back here next year. It somehow reminds me of Luongo and Schneider fiasco. I 100% believe that a two-goalie system does not work long-term. And it sucks because Hiller was pretty solid for us at times. But honestly he seems bitter. Even hearing him talk about Anaheim it sounds like he hasn't maintained many friends from there.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
GOAL shoulda been game winner.

Can't look at it that way. If the game was tied they wouldn't have pulled Ramo, which led to a 5-4 PP, which led to the delay of game, which led to a 5-3, which led to the tying goal.

That said...Justice was served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad