Proposal: Pavelski to Minnesota

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
He would be playing in between Fiala and Boldy, but your point still stands. Pavelski would be a really good add for MN. Smart, and would give them two dangerous offensive lines.

If MN does this, they would not be able to re-sign him, so this would be a move aimed at going on a run this year. I would be fine with it moving a 1st (likely a 1st in the mid 20's), and a guy like Dameon Hunt. Rask would probably have to be included just to make salaries work- not a big deal since his deal is expiring. Hunt is a good prospect, but MN has a bunch of nice LHD prospects(Peart, ROR, Lambos).

If DAL want's a 1st + a Marat/Beckman/Lambos type prospect then I'm out.

Having said all that, I would rather that MN makes a move for Chycrun, of they are going to make a move at all. Something like a 1st, and any prospect besides Boldy/Rossi/Wallstedt, give or take...would probably take more, and I'm cool with that. Chycrun is signed for a few more years at a reasonable rate, and would allow MN to move Dumba if they must(due to upcoming cap problems). He would add offense from the back end, and might be interested in MN because of their hopeful future, and the fact that his old buddy from south FLA, Duhaime, is on the team.
For Chychrun those prospects can't be off the table.

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
That would be quite the turn of events.

Minnesota buys out Suter.

Pavelski recruits Suter to come play with him in Dallas.

Dallas trades Pavelski to Minnesota.

It is a cruel, ironic world....

Reactions: 57special

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
That would be quite the turn of events.

Minnesota buys out Suter.

Pavelski recruits Suter to come play with him in Dallas.

Dallas trades Pavelski to Minnesota.

It is a cruel, ironic world....
Even if Dallas falls out I doubt they move pavelski. He has said he already wants to stay in Dallas so resigning him is more likely what they will do.

Reactions: BeaverSports

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
And Buffalo didn't get a piece like that for Eichel either
According to THW Jan. 11, 2022 prospect rankings Boldy is #28, Krebs is #18 and Rossi is #8. I understand rankings are not 100% accurate, but this at least indicates that hockey people disagree with your assessment. Seems like Krebs is in the same tier as Boldy and Rossi.

Walstedt wasn't on their list, but I don't think there was any goalies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad