Pavel Datsyuk inducted into the Hall of Fame

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
He addressed missing the final year of his contract in the press conference. Saying his heart wasn’t in it anymore and he hopes the fans would understand. Or at least that’s how I interpreted it. I appreciated him saying that
I fully understand as I bet you do as well. Sadly, I remember a few Wings fans being salty about it and it came across as a very ugly look if you ask me.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Zetterberg was awesome for Red Wings, and they called them euro tweens, but please stop winning about Z . Datsyuk was something else , outside this world. When he was on the ice I didn't care about anyone else. Gretzky is a great one, Mcdavid is the best ever hockey player and Datsyuk was the most fun to watch
Winning? Whining?
I might go to a few Nashville games this year if they land those three tbh. Stadium is electric regardless, I was shocked the first Wings/Preds game I went to because the crowd was borderline playoff atmosphere.
It was definitely one of the best games we played last season.
When my kids track down Dats highlights and ask me what it was like to watch him in his prime:

View attachment 891681
He was the most exciting player to watch for 5-10 years in the whole NHL. Probably one of the most exciting all time.
One of the most exciting players I've ever seen play. Easiest first ballot hall of fame decision in a while.
He was the most exciting player I have ever watched.
(Kronwall, Hasek, Stevens after him)
My favourite play of all time against San Jose Sharks GM. :)m

My favourite moments.
Pass to himself off of the net vs the blues.
Backhand goal vs sharks.
Backhand goal vs Luongo.
The goal vs Turco.
Creative moves vs avs game 1 of the playoffs vs avs 2002.
And his reverse hits were amazing.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Long overdue. I miss watching the magic man, Zetterberg, and the DRW core find success to continue winning once Yzerman retired with a new core. His shootut goal is still one of the best ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad