Confirmed with Link: Paul Maurice Extended. Did Anyone Know He was Even Expiring?

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Real talk

is PoMo the first coach this franchise has ever extended/renewed? lmao?

Uh, that's a good question. I think... I think he actually might be.

Man when you think about it it’s pretty crazy he’s only been with us for a little over two seasons

Well deserved extension to say the least

29 playoff wins in 2 seasons. The Panthers had 25 playoff wins combined in the previous 29 years.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Now give me that « The Rock » Pomo face, facing the same The Rock as a montage, for those great Photoshoppers !

THAT’S ONE FUUUCKING GREAT NEWS !

Zito rocking as always… Imagine if he had half a month to prepare for this season ! Not gonna complain though ! lol

Now go get Benny !!

Reactions: Ratsreign

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Did anyone know he was expiring? If I remember correctly we signed him to a 3yr deal, although I could be wrong. If so, that would make this his final season and the extension makes sense. However, I wasn’t really thinking about it really so the extension did feel out of no where. Did it say for how long he was extended for?

Awesome that he’s sticking around. Crazy from going from that first season where everyone was demanding for him to get fired before his first season even ended due to how the team was playing coming off that presidents’ trophy run to now being the greatest coach in panthers history. Can’t imagine the team without him. Plus, it’s almost impossible to hate the guy. Love listening to him speak, the results speak for themselves, he stuck with it and it paid off. I think the arrival of him and his coaching staff plus the Huberdeau/tkachuk swap completely changed everything for this franchise. The culture, the play style, everything

Reactions: 5 Hole

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Did anyone know he was expiring? If I remember correctly we signed him to a 3yr deal, although I could be wrong. If so, that would make this his final season and the extension makes sense. However, I wasn’t really thinking about it really so the extension did feel out of no where. Did it say for how long he was extended for?

Awesome that he’s sticking around. Crazy from going from that first season where everyone was demanding for him to get fired before his first season even ended due to how the team was playing coming off that presidents’ trophy run to now being the greatest coach in panthers history. Plus, it’s almost impossible to hate the guy. Love listening to him speak, the results speak for themselves, he stuck with it and it paid off. I think the arrival of him and his coaching staff plus the Huberdeau/tkachuk swap completely changed everything for this franchise. The culture, the play style, everything

I don’t know, but I was for sure extended when I saw us lift the Cup.

5 Hole

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
Beautiful. We are sitting pretty for a bit with this and the, hopefully soon, Bennett signing.

Anyone know what his salary is?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad