Player Discussion Patrik Laine

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
My sentiment for this is more , yeah, I can see a nice quick extension and him staying a little while

Think he really really likes the vibe here
I wouldn't mind signing Laine til he was 33 or 34 or wtv

Like Monahan, if he says well and can get healthy, I think it will come down to how many years Hughes is offering and how many years Laine is willing to sign for. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Hopefully he can get and stay healthy.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I was bored so I looked up how Jordan Harris was doing in Columbus and was surprised to see he hasn't played for them yet. Healthy scratched through their first two games. Honestly surprised by that.

I'm not surprised at all. Even when he is a Habs player, I always said that he is a "Useless" D-man.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I was bored so I looked up how Jordan Harris was doing in Columbus and was surprised to see he hasn't played for them yet. Healthy scratched through their first two games. Honestly surprised by that.
Why? He's dime a dozen, no particular skill, average intensity at best,

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
He prove that he is great teammate. To be around the group even in injurie. Like Dach last year.

I'm very hype about having him.

I think 2-3 month it's the best news possible for all of us. Can't wait to see him back!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad