Player Discussion Patrik Laine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I honestly haven't been on here since that game because it was too painful to deal with, and I didn't want to doomscroll for 4 days.

2-3 months is absolutely the best-case scenario. Hopefully, his rehab goes well, and there are no hiccups along the way. Thought it was the season for sure.

This is still going to throw things off for the team, probably for the whole year. But at least he'll be back at some point.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
As long as the league allows for these scrubs to be in uniform, talented players will be targeted. If the gesture is intentional or not, that's open for debate. Goons have always been part of the sport. Talented players must learn to protect themselves from potential career ending surgeries.
Or not play them in preseason
screw this

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Or not play them in preseason
screw this
Sign PTO guys and play them to meet the NHL qouta.

Play your vets last game of the preseason as a tune up. They hate preseason and don't need it to be ready.

Hope the habs learn from this mess.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
The best news I think we could have hoped for. Could suit up by Christmas!

If only we can stay in the hunt until then. Also, it'll give us a chance to see what some other players can do with a Top 6 role.

DeeQ

Apr 1, 2017
Wow, did not see that coming. It looked bad, like bad bad. He must have done a lot of yoga during the PAP.

Maybe something needs to be cleared up in the offseason but it's probably more important for him to play this season. Otherwise he would have been off the ice for nearly two years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad