Player Discussion Patrik Laine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Well I guess we will never know what we missed, because Laine has never played a regular season game for the CH here anyways. Sucks

Reactions: the

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Well as a physician and being able to guess injuries based on mechanism, I can tell you this is ACL +/- MCL until proven otherwise, but we have to wait for MRI to know the grade. I don’t think he comes back this season based on the images we saw but I’d be very happy to be wrong
Yeah … and I’m sure they know by now if it’s ACL. Those tests are accurate.

KFlint

Sep 27, 2010
The frustration he felt was so similar to the second knee injury Markov had, throwing his gloves on the ice… sad to see, he missed nearly two full season. Hoping Laine will be able to play several healthy seasons after that, still young.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
For some insignifiant ECHL lifer jabroni to derail such a potential great story like that...The hockey gods can sure be cruel.
I’m pissed and powerless to this. Dude was static like a midget player on the blueline. Bad players make dangerous plays just by being very unusual out there, they just don’t belong there, like a car doing 100 on the left lane of the autobahn.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
There might be too much swelling this early to know through the physical mobility tests but the MRI for sure will tell.
I meant right away, but yeah, MRI will tell the story.

I’m pissed and powerless to this. Dude was static like a midget player on the blueline. Bad players make dangerous plays just by being very unusual out there, they just don’t belong there, like a car doing 100 on the left lane of the autobahn.
Like an overweight beer leaguer who stands at the blue line and whacks players with their stick.

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
It was good while it lasted, see you next year big dog.

tiger-woods-big-dog.jpg
What the hell did we do the hockey god lol.... We can't escape injury for x reason. Last year injury on Dach killed the whole season. Is highly possible ,we lost Laine for the whole season....Add Reinbacher injury...

Reactions: MasterD

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Hard to give a f*** about this season now when it's basically the exact same team + Hutson.

Hopefully it's nothing major but it doesn't look good.
I mean, Dach's back, Hutson, potentially Mailloux, Kovacevik is gone...

There'll be interesting stuff, and we were never goinf to have a great season. But for sure losing Laine sucks

Reactions: rahad

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Did you see the knee flailing side to side? Knees don’t bend like that, GTFO with Dr Captain Saying Nothing and it might be a bone bruise or all other possibilities…

That thing is toast, let’s not even try to say maybe it’s not that bad.

That looked like a Cam Neely knee injury right there tonight.

Blame the referee

Aug 24, 2014
Granby
Well…Laine try to go where there were no Space to go

Some player just put themselves in vulnerable position

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
- Monahan.

We probably won't finish bottom 5. If Laine is out for the rest of the season, we draft around 7-10.
Monahan was so underrated here. He was bringing secondary offense all by himself. He could have been flirting with PPG if he was playing with a decent player.

Just replacing him will be hard enough. Dach got some tough shoes to fill.

Right now minus Laine we look like a worst team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad