Patrick Laine injured in pre-season game after knee on knee

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
IMO this is just dumb from the Habs. The Leafs are icing a no name roster and playing this style just puts the Habs starting lineup players at risk of hand injuries or even a suspension if the game gets really out of hand

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Laine moves his upper body out of the way but not his lower body. Obviously your bias can't see past that

(and no, I'm not a Leafs homer. Look at my post history, I shit on them more than some of their biggest haters)
Once you start attacking a person and accusing them of things, in this case, bias, you lose all credibility and are not worth conversing with anymore regardless of whether the other persons statements have validity or not.

• Haha
Reactions: JKG33

Wlodarczyk

Feb 14, 2016
Quebec
IMO this is just dumb from the Habs. The Leafs are icing a no name roster and playing this style just puts the Habs starting lineup players at risk of hand injuries or even a suspension if the game gets really out of hand
Are you really blaming the victims instead of taking responsibility?

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Once you start attacking a person and accusing them of things, in this case, bias, you lose all credibility and are not worth conversing with anymore regardless of whether the other persons statements have validity or not.
Dont care what youre yapping about. It's clear as day Laine tried and failed to duck the hit, which put him in a vulnerable position. If you can't see that, you're likely blinded by what laundry each player was wearing

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
They did the reverse last game and no Habs ahlers tried to end the career of Matthews.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad