Speculation: Patrick Kane being held out of the Blackhawks lineup

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014

"But but but he's not getting traded if Davidson does not get what he wants..."

The fact his agent agrees to sitting him out only means that Kane is willing to waive his NMC for the Rangers.

It is a done deal.

My guess? With Lindgren LTIR, they now don't even need to trade roster players.

Kane for 2nd, Kravtsov, prospect.

A side deal with McCabe would be insane, but they first have to place Lindgren on LTIR, which is not done yet to my knowledge.

Bedarded

meow
Mar 21, 2013
"But but but he's not getting traded if Davidson does not get what he wants..."

The fact his agent agrees to sitting him out only means that Kane is willing to waive his NMC for the Rangers.

It is a done deal.

My guess? With Lindgren LTIR, they now don't even need to trade roster players.

Kane for 2nd, Kravtsov, prospect.

A side deal with McCabe would be insane, but they first have to place Lindgren on LTIR, which is not done yet to my knowledge.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Where is he getting traded guys??? Can't wait for the surprise
There's still the small chance that talks with New York fall through.

Again, all signs indicate to Kane and Kyle Davidson working together to figure something out that works for both sides.

If New York doesn't offer a fair deal, Kane and Davidson can move on and start looking at his #2 destination. (Tampa)

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
There's still the small chance that talks with New York fall through.

Again, all signs indicate to Kane and Kyle Davidson working together to figure something out that works for both sides.

If New York doesn't offer a fair deal, Kane and Davidson can move on and start looking at his #2 destination. (Tampa)
Don't you dare move him to TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad