Confirmed with Link: Pat Maroon to CHI 1x1.3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
That's the token vet signing

A needed body in the rotation since there will inevitably be injuries (looking at you Hall)

• Haha
Reactions: BuddyTheGoon

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
9th franchise. Hope the back is all good. I don't expect Foligno to be as healthy so I like this contract much more than a Lafferty one.

I like that this is a player actually used to playing to expectations and winning things. Wasn't expecting one of these contracts, but it's welcome.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Maroon is tough to move in front of the net and if he can catch you wow !!! Like an aged Marcel Marcel . Att::: Blackhawks staff staple Marcel Marcel to this guy and tell him to take notes.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Deterrent for guys taking liberties with the skill players. Can take some of the face punching load off of Foligno all the time. No real problems with the signing. Costs peanuts.
Pat is good at eating some knuckles. Not so much at giving a beating but that’s alright.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
There is a clear picture with the names signed...Maroon, Martinez...Smith...Bertuzzi...outside of Tevo, you can clearly see the Hawks brought in vets that can play tough, help protect the kids, be serviceable and not pylons...This team is not going to be an easy W next year...not physically at least.

vandymeer13

Feb 8, 2017
Iowa
Don't mind this signing. Was hoping the hawks would get Viel as a guy who could be up and down in Rockford for the enforcer role. But this is better than nothing hoping for Alex Gallant in Rockford.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad