Confirmed with Link: Pascal Vincent out as Head Coach

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Well, I wish him well. While I didn't think he was gonna be here long term, I figure give him another year while the FO tries to figure things out.

Reactions: Doggy

Cheddarcheese

Oct 24, 2023
Wow Crazy to see this org spend money fixing their mistakes. always liked PV wish him the best and we will see him again in the NHL Unlucky timing

Reactions: Doggy

LJ7

Mar 19, 2021
Ohio
I don't really pity him, the circumstances were definitely tricky when he was abruptly hired - but he also got the chance at a job he interviewed for twice and did not get either time. Not an ideal way to get a job but there are only 32 teams and there are thousands of coaches out there around the world that would have loved that chance and challenge in the NHL.

Like Larsen he will find himself behind an NHL bench as an assistant soon. He seems really bright and like many other coaches in the league I think he will have a great second stint one day.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Seemed like a nice and thoughtful person, but probably necessary to wipe out all the main characters when the entire organization was in flames last season (on and off the ice). Helps to build the image that the JD/Jarmo days are gone and the organization is changing

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
Yeah at this point this isn't the only hammer that's gonna drop...

Which of you said this was gonna be an anti-climatic summer? Oh at this point this is going to be a netflix style binge this summer

Reactions: Fred Glover and LJ7

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I hope the next coach stays longer. Wonder what the record is for most coaches in least amount of years. Younger players need stability, the fact some of these players are seeing their 3rd coach in as many years isn't helping them.

Indy18

Aug 17, 2023
Not saying he's the guy but you'd have to think that Vogelhuber gets a look even as an assistant in the NHL if not the head guy when this all shakes out.
Not the head guy but I think both McCarthy and Reechi are both on the chopping block right now and Vogelhuber will eventually take on of those open spots.

Reactions: Aaaarrgghh

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 4