CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
You guys couldn't done something like an avatar bet for your egos or whatnot?

Well, we were discussing possible trades, and this was the only thing we could agree on.

Plus hell no. I'll never do an avatar bet, personally. First off, because if I lose I don't really care to be represented by a joke, and second off because if I win, I'll feel bad and likely not fully take advantage of the situation.

May 27, 2012
Earth
Well, we were discussing possible trades, and this was the only thing we could agree on.

Plus hell no. I'll never do an avatar bet, personally. First off, because if I lose I don't really care to be represented by a joke, and second off because if I win, I'll feel bad and likely not fully take advantage of the situation.

Why should that even trouble you? You're the embodiment of a joke.

May 27, 2012
Earth
DBU avatar bet that I won :laugh:

feed-me-weird-things_500.jpg

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, maybe you should make one for DBU.

Seriously, though, DBU, the name "Good Decisions" doesn't exactly inspire a lot of great visuals. :laugh:
I know, I've been thinking about what could be done. My only thought is a street sign or a no entry sign.

or just a screen shot of his roster with a red circle and slash through it :sarcasm:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Maybe we should have a logo ranking as part of our season preview series. :naughty:

We'll need an impartial third-party to judge. I can arrange this.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
CFHF 2015-16 Logo Rankings
As decided by an impartial third-party panel of three judges:

girouxsalem.png

onion.png

horseheads.png

slackberry.png

monkeys.png

millionaires.png

chiclets.png

scorch.png

knights.png

intangibles.png

pingu.png

terrors.png

ponies.png

lions.png

dusters.png

wings.png

gtn.png

ainec.png

smokescreen.png

decisions.png

Aug 3, 2010
Top 6 baby! ;) :sarcasm:

Would have liked my mascot/alternate logo ranked too but seeing as there's no competition…

Last edited:

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Reminds me of Kevin Lowe optics, trying to distract from the fact my 16th ranked logo gonna smack people above me in games :D

Yeah we're going to play all out offense and blah blah blah I know a little about winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad