CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Have a trade to announce:

To Flaming Horseheads:
15th Round Draft Pick (Smokescreen)

To SmokeScreen:
19th Round Draft Pick (Flaming Horseheads)
20th Round Draft Pick (Flaming Horseheads)

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I was hoping he would have made it to me in my next couple of picks.

Good pick.

Thanks! Yeah, I had a feeling he was going to be at least on a couple guys' picks sooner or later so I decided to grab him now. The other guys on my watch list can probably wait a few more rounds and still be there or they're easily replaceable, or they're closer to his last years' numbers but they're older and played a full season. I'm hoping he's a player that will end up on next year's keeper list :)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Everything will be updated once I get back from hockey tonight, but I just got back to my house from Nanaimo and now I have to eat something quickly and leave again. Sorry for the delay.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Everything will be updated once I get back from hockey tonight, but I just got back to my house from Nanaimo and now I have to eat something quickly and leave again. Sorry for the delay.

Yeah man, be sorry. HF>life!!!!!

HF is life

:sarcasm:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
When I come back home and see that someone did a cleanup on the available players page and updated the draft board:

nod-of-approval.gif

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
On mobile, pages dont load up properlu and a little hungover from Bachelor party let me know if i picked a Player available

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Not only that, but we're in the 13th round and no one has yet picked a player who isn't available. Simply amazing.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
On an unrelated note, I mentioned a potential rule change a while ago to deal with the size of the prospect list. That rule was the following (that I've fleshed out with all the details):

• At any time, and as often as desired, a GM may 'terminate the contract' of exactly two of his prospects.
  • For every two prospects cut loose, the GM will receive exactly one extra draft pick in the soonest prospect draft.
  • All extra picks will form a fourth round in the prospect draft.
  • Fourth round prospect picks are untradeable.
  • The order of picks in the fourth round will be by random draw of picks (not teams, seeing as some may have more than one).

TFG and I have agreed that this isn't the worst idea ever, and seeing as no one bit my head off when I suggested it previously (actually, it was largely ignored), I can't see the harm in instituting this rule. TFG, with your permission, I would move to sign this rule into law in the great tome of the CFHFFL.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
On an unrelated note, I mentioned a potential rule change a while ago to deal with the size of the prospect list. That rule was the following (that I've fleshed out with all the details):

• At any time, and as often as desired, a GM may 'terminate the contract' of exactly two of his prospects.
  • For every two prospects cut loose, the GM will receive exactly one extra draft pick in the soonest prospect draft.
  • All extra picks will form a fourth round in the prospect draft.
  • Fourth round prospect picks are untradeable.
  • The order of picks in the fourth round will be by random draw of picks (not teams, seeing as some may have more than one).

TFG and I have agreed that this isn't the worst idea ever, and seeing as no one bit my head off when I suggested it previously (actually, it was largely ignored), I can't see the harm in instituting this rule. TFG, with your permission, I would move to sign this rule into law in the great tome of the CFHFFL.

I applaud and accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad