CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Hey sorry guys still in the middle of finals for me. Jarnkrok I believe is nogger's or whoever traded me Miller.

Also, shoot me a pm if you want Gardiner, I am looking to move up in the main draft. Plethora of 12th, 13th picks.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Haha I urge to redo mine today too. Of course, this also happened to be before work because I really didn't want to go in :laugh:

Do you guys actually visit each others wiki pages?

The original concept of the wiki was a simple way to keep track of other teams' rosters during the off-season, so I certainly hope so.

Aug 3, 2010
I just copied someone else's format:P

I wonder whose. :sarcasm::laugh:

The reason why mine's so done up is I have a side job as a layout/graphics designer. This is all pretty low-scale for me but it's fun, as I don't feel like I'll ever have a real Wikipedia page about myself so I will take what comes and make the best of it. :]

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Alright, guys, with the keeper deadline officially passing, I can now post the "Available Players" list. Once again I'll reiterate (it is also marked on the list) that this list doesn't contain all possible players who can be picked in the main draft. It is composed of all available players who were on any team's roster at the end of the fantasy season.

Available Players

This list will not be kept updated during the draft. I advise you to save it or copy it into a list of your own and use it however you like.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I wonder whose. :sarcasm::laugh:

The reason why mine's so done up is I have a side job as a layout/graphics designer. This is all pretty low-scale for me but it's fun, as I don't feel like I'll ever have a real Wikipedia page about myself so I will take what comes and make the best of it. :]

Wanna make mine all pretty like? :)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I have taken down the keeper list spreadsheet, and the keeper lists are now properly entered into the wiki here.

In other news, Flaming Horseheads have declined the additional keeper pick which comes with winning the league, and instead receives an additional 10th round pick, which is pick 19 in the 10th round.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
wow, the people opted not to keep goalies lucked out. Lots of quality ones left.

Doesn't make sense, really. Did people not learn that goaltending is a very important position in this league?

In other news, Bishop AND Varlamov are Vezina finalists! :handclap::handclap: :yo:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Doesn't make sense, really. Did people not learn that goaltending is a very important position in this league?

In other news, Bishop AND Varlamov are Vezina finalists! :handclap::handclap: :yo:

I think it's just people trying to copy the FHH blueprint and pick up their Vezina-calibre goalie in the 16th round. ;)

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
In others news, I now have five picks in the first seven rounds. Not bad considering the picks I gave up for my awesome Championship win!

Should be in the thick of it again next season!

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I have taken down the keeper list spreadsheet, and the keeper lists are now properly entered into the wiki here.

In other news, Flaming Horseheads have declined the additional keeper pick which comes with winning the league, and instead receives an additional 10th round pick, which is pick 19 in the 10th round.

Awesome work AS! That definitely makes it easy to scroll down and see what people kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad