GDT: Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

En7ropy

Mar 24, 2008
Boston's a freakin joke of a sports team and this league is a joke of a sports league

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Pierre screaming it went into the bench, it went into the bench, **** the Habs it went into the bench.

TheRooster

Dec 31, 2013
Montreal
This is getting frustrating. We have good offensive zone presence but can't seem to score a damn goal.

Dammit Rask, return to your former bad-against-Montreal self!

Hermamoud

Feb 21, 2008
Somebody needs to photoshop Miley Cyrus riding Douglas Murray after his epic shift

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Lol some of them are ridiculous. Apparently the Bruins are one of the most disciplined teams in the league and the only reason the Habs are winning is because they have the refs in their back pocket...:rolleyes:

I understand that, but what do you expect? They are homers and will only look at things through tinted glasses and you'll find the same thing on every other team forum including this one.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I refuse to believe that Boston has played clean enough to only get 2 penalties in the last two games. Reminding me of the 2011 game 7 series against Tampa, who was ripping up the PP, where there was not a single penalty call the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad